Popular Post

Monday, June 20, 2011

casablanca morocco girls

images in Casablanca, Morocco. casablanca morocco girls. History morocco morocco africa
  • History morocco morocco africa



  • eb3retro
    08-20 11:39 AM
    My kids are 7 & 9. Our fingerprinting and photo date is this Saturday Aug 25.


    My child is 6 1/2 years old and not sure why they didnt send a FP notice for the child.





    wallpaper History morocco morocco africa casablanca morocco girls. The Train From Marrakech to Casablanca, Morocco
  • The Train From Marrakech to Casablanca, Morocco



  • ingegarcia
    02-15 04:40 PM
    What is the current % of India/China folks in USA now that threaten to affect diversity ? Also how many (% ) from Italy,Ireland,UK etc ?
    Anything published ? Just curiosity ( not questioning any current laws )..

    Agree and this is why they are trying to stop illegal immigration from latin american countries.

    BTW I am from latin america but I am not illegal :)





    casablanca morocco girls. Young Girl in Schoolbus
  • Young Girl in Schoolbus



  • GreenCard4US
    06-11 02:54 PM
    Should we contact the Indian Government?
    Look I don't want to say this to you but I am left with no other choice. When CEOs such as Steve Ballmer and John Chambers are personally calling the Senators because they think this amendment is a real threat, it will be least of our worries what opponents would think about us getting scared. We are not scared, we are simply making our voices heard. If we were scared we won't be doing this.

    Now, you have no freaking clue of what is going on behind the scenes, this is your third post in this forum and all these posts in opposition to our action item which we are coordinating with other coalition partners. Why do you think you know more than the folks who are right now speaking with the Senators?





    2011 The Train From Marrakech to Casablanca, Morocco casablanca morocco girls. in Casablanca, Morocco
  • in Casablanca, Morocco



  • madhu345
    12-27 06:51 AM
    As many Airlines startes Non Stop services to India, why do we care abiut Transit visa.

    I travelled American in May the service is pretty good, also Continental is pretty good.

    -Madhu



    more...


    casablanca morocco girls. girls at church, Casablanca,
  • girls at church, Casablanca,



  • pappu
    02-03 10:52 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23488

    This is our immediate need. Could you pls help.





    casablanca morocco girls. Back in Casa - Casablanca,
  • Back in Casa - Casablanca,



  • clif
    03-07 09:23 AM
    What if my employer is definitely going to revoke my approved I-140 upon my resignation (past 180 days)? Do I need to file "Notice of I-140 Portability"?

    Also, in the above posts when people are saying that almost no support is needed from the new employer to keep 485 process going smoothly, is it safe to assume they are changing jobs using EAD and not doing H1B transfer?

    One more question, my employer will revoke my I-140 and my H1B. How long can I be without a job after they do that? Are the above actions of my employer very likely to result in a RFE from USCIS? If so, what will USCIS ask for in RFE?

    Thank for all the advise.

    ---------------------------------
    Contributed $100.



    more...


    casablanca morocco girls. providing services in Casablanca, Morocco, to help unmarried women with
  • providing services in Casablanca, Morocco, to help unmarried women with



  • akela_topchi
    02-18 06:04 PM
    I think this bill is to legalize the illegals.

    Powerful Hispanic caucus in Dem party would try every trick they can to legalize those who jumped the fence. Hispanics voted 4-1 for Obama so now they're in a better position to negotiate.

    But, nobody is going to touch immigration before 2010 congressional elections - because (1) Economy (2) status quo favors Dems





    2010 Young Girl in Schoolbus casablanca morocco girls. in Casablanca, Morocco.
  • in Casablanca, Morocco.



  • Googler
    02-22 11:43 PM
    All this discussion about revealing sources and gaining fame is really funny from my pov.

    AILA liaison reports routinely name this official, news reports also routinely name this official. He has also testified before Congress and those transcripts are freely available to those who look. If you have not heard his name before and do not know he is the one who sets cutoff dates, it is only because you haven't been paying attention in class...:)

    Also in this case it was Ron Gotcher reporting on the AILA So Cal Liaison meeting who revealed his name in the first place.

    I should also add that I have no special connection with this or any other official (sigh -- wouldn't I have my greencard already if I did). I've done my share of research since I got stuck in retrogression in Oct 2005, and have exercised my rights as a stakeholder in the immigration process to pick up the phone and ask questions where ever I can. Knowing the sections of the INA, the contents of the Ombudsmans Reports, CRS reports etc. tends to make people very responsive.

    As for the reason for me sharing this information -- which after all I could have just sat on for myself -- was because I would want the same -- if someone found out something that potentially was going to affect my greencard I would want to know. I want to know every possible shred of information.

    Of course maybe that is what I should do the next time. Just sit tight.:D



    more...


    casablanca morocco girls. casablanca morocco girls.
  • casablanca morocco girls.



  • GC_ki_daud
    10-16 09:55 AM
    At the risk of sounding Naive.....Want to clarify...:confused:


    Who and how do we get the letter notarized .

    Does the letter need to have any of our personal case details i.e reciept number etc.





    hair in Casablanca, Morocco casablanca morocco girls. to lose Casablanca morocco
  • to lose Casablanca morocco



  • malibuguy007
    10-15 02:39 PM
    I guess too many of us trying - the site is timing out on me



    more...


    casablanca morocco girls. view large. Girl in Gateway
  • view large. Girl in Gateway



  • GCVictim
    07-23 02:55 PM
    my lawyer also told same thing, no need employer letter for 485.
    Only I submitted letter for LC and 140 only.

    So, according to my knowledge no need of employer letter





    hot girls at church, Casablanca, casablanca morocco girls. immobilier prestige casablanca
  • immobilier prestige casablanca



  • gimme_GC2006
    07-15 11:09 AM
    wow this interesting so they are looking at cases which are current for August ...:)...

    did you change your address recently ??
    When did you get The Call.

    Thanks

    No changes in my status..not even phone company. :D

    It is not the first time we got call..our case have been moved to Local office sometime in 2008..since then we got calls few times..asking for this document..that document..verification..saying we are consolidating etc etc...

    Looks like they are doing something with cases for sure :cool:



    more...


    house in Casablanca, Morocco on casablanca morocco girls. in Casablanca, Morocco,
  • in Casablanca, Morocco,



  • Libra
    09-10 12:23 PM
    Andy_garcia, its good for you that your wife and kid are working. We people dont use consulting firm to get our GC, but got stuck with those companies because if we leave them we have to start whole GC process. So we dont want that to happen and wait for 10 more yrs to get our GC.

    I have been here for 8 years and I do not have the option of going back to my country like you guys from India. I applied for my 485 2 years ago and my son and wife are working already.

    When I was on H1, I was happy with the company. It seems that people who are using the sponsor company as a tool to get the GC are the ones complaininf the most about.





    tattoo Back in Casa - Casablanca, casablanca morocco girls. 50 in Casablanca, Morocco
  • 50 in Casablanca, Morocco



  • Macaca
    09-26 12:38 PM
    Don't Drag India into everything!

    Please, Have an open mind. Don't make statements like this.

    IV has people from across the globe and each country has its own issues. We are trying to deal with the issues in the US and lets focus on that and not drag in other countries as examples (good or bad).

    Thanks for saying it. Please do not hesitate to say it again and again and again ..., for

    To sin by silence
    when they should protest
    makes cowards of men
    Abraham Lincoln



    more...


    pictures providing services in Casablanca, Morocco, to help unmarried women with casablanca morocco girls. Grand Casablanca, Morocco
  • Grand Casablanca, Morocco



  • kavita
    12-11 04:13 PM
    If US does not benefit from giving the visas, are they doing it as a part of social service?
    All of us (people on L-1, F-1, J-1, H1, B1, K1 and their derivatives....) went to US consulate to request for VISA. US consulate never came to your door with a VISA. !





    dresses immobilier prestige casablanca casablanca morocco girls. Featuring: Rennes, Casablanca
  • Featuring: Rennes, Casablanca



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 02:47 PM
    Lets all go to DC!!!
    GO IV!!!!



    more...


    makeup casablanca morocco girls. casablanca morocco girls. in Casablanca, Morocco on
  • in Casablanca, Morocco on



  • Abhinaym
    07-03 10:26 AM
    ...that the system is severely backlogged and needs repair but to say it is unfair to limit the number of immigrants from one country does not make sense. Removing the per country limit would allow one or two countries to dominate the EB system because their high populations allow them to produce more skilled labor. So removing the per country limit would remove the "bias" off these countries and move it to the ones with lower populations; so, in essence the discrimination would be reversed? Maybe a point-based system that incorporates a per country score would be better?

    Hey DN, look this whole point about "countries to dominate the EB system" is totally frivolous. Please try to understand 2 points (I say please again):

    1. Cards don't go out to countries, they are given to individuals, whose background, education, motivation, employability, circumstances are completely different from another individual from the same country. From your profile it seems you are Canadian, does it make any sense to say that you shouldn't be given a GC, because a whole bunch of Canandians got a GC in the past? Why should there be a relation between country and employability here? (After all the GC is for employability in the long run)

    2. Just because another of my countrymen got a GC doesn't make any difference to me or my employer! They don't subsidize me, they don't feed me, they don't pay my bills, they don't work for my employer/clients. Again, my employer wants to keep me employed beyond my H1 date, how and why should it matter to the employer/client/economy that heaps of Indians got their GCs?

    Buddy, I'm different, I'm a very unique individual - so are you, and so is everyone in this forum. I bring a diversity in skillset which is why my employer hires me, not because of my ethnicity or country of origin.

    Basically that's what should matter to the economy, a diversity in skillset not in race or national origin. And who's best at deciding that other than the employer?! Besides, the EB GC system is designed to strengthen the workforce and not about doing favors to countries, right?





    girlfriend 50 in Casablanca, Morocco casablanca morocco girls. Casablanca and Morocco—and
  • Casablanca and Morocco—and



  • 485InDreams
    09-26 09:33 AM
    I jus send the mail to editor...
    I've also send the link to businessweek and Nytimes..where they have written it correctly...





    hairstyles view large. Girl in Gateway casablanca morocco girls. Transit - Casablanca
  • Transit - Casablanca



  • prioritydate
    12-20 08:59 PM
    That's just another proof. A person who accumulated more than 180 days of unlawful presense is inadmissible into the US (at least for 3 years).


    Wow! I would have gotten a shock of my life!!





    JazzByTheBay
    01-16 10:44 PM
    Any budding film-makers in the crowd thinking of a documentary?





    praveenuppaluri
    03-11 11:20 PM
    after all the hype and tensions running high among IVans....

    EB2 no change and EB3 moved by 3 months - so much for spillovers..

    and the article in the OP message starts as "We are pleased to announce the April 2010 cut-off dates ...." damnn.. sure they are pleased with themselves.. :mad:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment