
bestin
12-21 08:33 PM
Hi,
My friend working in company A on L1...he has approved H1 also...if he needs to move from L1 to H1, does he needs to go out of country and get it stamped before he starts working on H1?
AFAIK,a person can have only one status at a time.He is already in H1 if he had a I94 attached.However if he intends to travel out of the country and reenter he needs to get his visa stamped .If he has applied 485 then, he also has the option of using AP ,if it is approved.
My friend working in company A on L1...he has approved H1 also...if he needs to move from L1 to H1, does he needs to go out of country and get it stamped before he starts working on H1?
AFAIK,a person can have only one status at a time.He is already in H1 if he had a I94 attached.However if he intends to travel out of the country and reenter he needs to get his visa stamped .If he has applied 485 then, he also has the option of using AP ,if it is approved.
wallpaper leonardo dicaprio younger.

alex99
04-08 09:05 AM
Thanks for your response BharatPremi .

nomi
12-11 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by god_bless_you
SO if USCIS wants to make a new rule of filing I485 for the one whose I 140 is cleared and priority date is not current, It CAN DO That RULE Right?
We do not need any Congress approval for that Right?
If so can we explore this option??
Originally Posted by Nomi
I agree with you. Why we don`t explore this option ???? USCIS make so many rule by itself then why they don`t make this rule to file 485 while PD is not current without going in Senate. Like they start premium processing of I-140. They make this rule without any bill in US Senate. correct me if I am wrong
I think, core team should look this option or ask us to find more information about it. I think, core team can meet with high official from USCIS.
what do you guys think about it ??
thx.
SO if USCIS wants to make a new rule of filing I485 for the one whose I 140 is cleared and priority date is not current, It CAN DO That RULE Right?
We do not need any Congress approval for that Right?
If so can we explore this option??
Originally Posted by Nomi
I agree with you. Why we don`t explore this option ???? USCIS make so many rule by itself then why they don`t make this rule to file 485 while PD is not current without going in Senate. Like they start premium processing of I-140. They make this rule without any bill in US Senate. correct me if I am wrong
I think, core team should look this option or ask us to find more information about it. I think, core team can meet with high official from USCIS.
what do you guys think about it ??
thx.
2011 leonardo dicaprio young photos. leonardo dicaprio young

desi3933
03-10 02:28 PM
>> Once they reached last quarter then they will make EB2-I/C current and distribute those spill-over visas across EB.
Would you mind explaining two "they" here? Whom you are referring to?
Hint: This is a trap question.
Since you chose to not to answer my question, I assume you have no idea what you are talking about.
Please ignore MDix.
Would you mind explaining two "they" here? Whom you are referring to?
Hint: This is a trap question.
Since you chose to not to answer my question, I assume you have no idea what you are talking about.
Please ignore MDix.
more...

gc_chahiye
09-24 01:57 PM
Hi,
Appreciate ur quick response.
so i need to get the affidavit from notary signed that it is a true translation from telugu to english so this is a replacement of English DOB Certificate.
actually your friend who does the translation will sign the form in front of the notary. Your friend is saying that this is a true translation, and the Notary is simply attesting that he saw your friend sign and this was indeed signed by your friend (ie. you did not make this up). The notary does not need to know Telugu, so cant certify that the translation is accurate. Notaries will typically only attest to the fact that the signature on the form is by the right person, they dont carea bout the contents of the form. to summarize:
- friend translates and certifies the translation
- notary puts a stamp on that saying this was indeed signed by your friend.
of course if you find a notary who also does translations, then you could use that too.
Appreciate ur quick response.
so i need to get the affidavit from notary signed that it is a true translation from telugu to english so this is a replacement of English DOB Certificate.
actually your friend who does the translation will sign the form in front of the notary. Your friend is saying that this is a true translation, and the Notary is simply attesting that he saw your friend sign and this was indeed signed by your friend (ie. you did not make this up). The notary does not need to know Telugu, so cant certify that the translation is accurate. Notaries will typically only attest to the fact that the signature on the form is by the right person, they dont carea bout the contents of the form. to summarize:
- friend translates and certifies the translation
- notary puts a stamp on that saying this was indeed signed by your friend.
of course if you find a notary who also does translations, then you could use that too.

seahawks
10-26 09:58 PM
bump, action item, please notarize and mail. Please keep this thread active!
more...

danila
07-10 09:09 AM
Certainty is releated to belief not reality. It still means the name check was not completed. The law does not say they "when you are certain that the FBI name check can be cleared..please allot a visa."
Nowhere in that statement he says anything about the name check. It might be just the expired biometrics. And coming from some anonymous immigration officials how can you be sure that the information is absolutely credible or represents the facts and not their speculations? Were those applications really approved or they've just requested the visa numbers for them?
Nowhere in that statement he says anything about the name check. It might be just the expired biometrics. And coming from some anonymous immigration officials how can you be sure that the information is absolutely credible or represents the facts and not their speculations? Were those applications really approved or they've just requested the visa numbers for them?
2010 leonardo dicaprio young photos

venkygct
07-02 07:31 PM
Contributed : 100 couple of hours back
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673
more...

sheela
10-16 05:43 PM
I agree we need to do something big to end never-ending regression.
Let us organise:
"WORK-ROUND-THE-CLOCK non-stop for 24 hours"
This will generate lot of interest in media for the hard-working immigrant community
It will get us support from our Employers/Managers & hurt none
It is easy to organise at institution level- be it University, Hospitals/Corporate sector or R&D. I believe participation & effect will be much more than we expect. With little publicity -It may become a news of the day
I tell you what= during our doctoral studies at a prestigious institute in india. we did this and it really worked
WE can do some polling here and select a date for this event. I may say: Let us start this non-stop event a day-before THANKSGIVING DAY and end on the morning of thanksgiving day.
-Someone gave me RED for this posting with NO comments-
I wish that educated moron could come in open to discuss the alternative approaches. with a issues like this probably we need mltiple approaches to get our msg clear.
Let us organise:
"WORK-ROUND-THE-CLOCK non-stop for 24 hours"
This will generate lot of interest in media for the hard-working immigrant community
It will get us support from our Employers/Managers & hurt none
It is easy to organise at institution level- be it University, Hospitals/Corporate sector or R&D. I believe participation & effect will be much more than we expect. With little publicity -It may become a news of the day
I tell you what= during our doctoral studies at a prestigious institute in india. we did this and it really worked
WE can do some polling here and select a date for this event. I may say: Let us start this non-stop event a day-before THANKSGIVING DAY and end on the morning of thanksgiving day.
-Someone gave me RED for this posting with NO comments-
I wish that educated moron could come in open to discuss the alternative approaches. with a issues like this probably we need mltiple approaches to get our msg clear.
hair leonardo dicaprio younger
venkygct
07-02 07:31 PM
Contributed : 100 couple of hours back
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673
more...

bijualex29
07-24 09:31 AM
I think that is a very good idea, we should have several backup plans.
I never thought that �Ability to file I-485� is within USCIS power.
I too have researched and found out that the just � Memo � was issued to change the procedure to file I-485/I-140 concurrent filing.
Here � Ability to file will be within USCIS power� , but granting a green card is controlled by law.
I never thought that �Ability to file I-485� is within USCIS power.
I too have researched and found out that the just � Memo � was issued to change the procedure to file I-485/I-140 concurrent filing.
Here � Ability to file will be within USCIS power� , but granting a green card is controlled by law.
hot YOUNG LEONARDO DICAPRIO
rpatel
07-24 08:59 AM
We could pose this question to the USCIS Director today. He will be at Ask the White House at 4pm ET today. Pose your question at:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask
I just posted this very question on the website above. I hope it gets selected for the chat
http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask
I just posted this very question on the website above. I hope it gets selected for the chat
more...
house leonardo dicaprio younger

little_willy
10-15 06:14 PM
Nixtor - In the poll question you talk about providing your receipt number but I don't see any mentions about that in the document. Do you expect us to include our receipt # with this request. Please clarify.
tattoo leonardo dicaprio young

sam_hoosier
01-18 04:52 PM
http://www.nelp.org/docUploads/Fact%20sheet%20formatted%2Epdf
This will help you understand the law...you didnt have to answer the police officer.
Based on this document, it looks like I-766 (EAD card) is good enough as proof of ID & immigration status.
This will help you understand the law...you didnt have to answer the police officer.
Based on this document, it looks like I-766 (EAD card) is good enough as proof of ID & immigration status.
more...
pictures leonardo dicaprio younger

yabadaba
01-18 03:35 PM
http://www.nelp.org/docUploads/Fact%20sheet%20formatted%2Epdf
This will help you understand the law...you didnt have to answer the police officer.
This will help you understand the law...you didnt have to answer the police officer.
dresses leonardo dicaprio young.

vin13
11-12 03:26 PM
Guys
So are we having a conference call or have we decided that we should individually write letter that has already been drafted.
Contact your congressman and use the draft to help get clarrification/resolution. If they cannot help resolve, but can get an appointment with a higher official then one of us can go meet them. Some of us are willing to fly/drive.. at our own expense to meet the official.
I know atleast 3 members including me who would be meeting lawmakers of our respective constituencies. When we meet the lawmakers we plan to discuss about our provisions in the CIR(Recapture, country cap,...) and then in the interim we would request them to help us resolve the quarterly spillover.
So are we having a conference call or have we decided that we should individually write letter that has already been drafted.
Contact your congressman and use the draft to help get clarrification/resolution. If they cannot help resolve, but can get an appointment with a higher official then one of us can go meet them. Some of us are willing to fly/drive.. at our own expense to meet the official.
I know atleast 3 members including me who would be meeting lawmakers of our respective constituencies. When we meet the lawmakers we plan to discuss about our provisions in the CIR(Recapture, country cap,...) and then in the interim we would request them to help us resolve the quarterly spillover.
more...
makeup Leonardo+dicaprio+young+; leonardo dicaprio young photos. Leonardo DiCaprio

webm
04-24 01:48 PM
I also got my "Card production ordered" status few days back.
however I also received a mail for biometrics appointment of 05/02?
the biometrics letter date is 4/14 and my "Card production" status change was on 04/21.
why would they send me a biometrics appointment and then approve my 485 and issue me a GC? is this common?
should I still go for the biometrics appointment or just ignore it, I'm assuming that i'd have my physical GC in had before 05/02
---------------------------------------------
PD - JULY 2003 EB2 RIR
Concurrent I-140/I-485: No (I-140 Approved Earlier)
Mailed From State: MA
Mailed to (state NSC/TSC): NSC
Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC
Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): Yes
485 Receipt Date : June 14th 2007
485 Notice Date : July 2nd 2007
MY FP Completed : 08/02
485 LUD - 08/02, 08/02
I would say you better get biometrics done....on a safer side..:)
however I also received a mail for biometrics appointment of 05/02?
the biometrics letter date is 4/14 and my "Card production" status change was on 04/21.
why would they send me a biometrics appointment and then approve my 485 and issue me a GC? is this common?
should I still go for the biometrics appointment or just ignore it, I'm assuming that i'd have my physical GC in had before 05/02
---------------------------------------------
PD - JULY 2003 EB2 RIR
Concurrent I-140/I-485: No (I-140 Approved Earlier)
Mailed From State: MA
Mailed to (state NSC/TSC): NSC
Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC
Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): Yes
485 Receipt Date : June 14th 2007
485 Notice Date : July 2nd 2007
MY FP Completed : 08/02
485 LUD - 08/02, 08/02
I would say you better get biometrics done....on a safer side..:)
girlfriend leonardo dicaprio younger

delhikadesi
06-10 09:36 PM
done
hairstyles A young Leonardo DiCaprio

GCapplicant
08-17 04:56 PM
When will EB3 get its quota then How long we have to wait?I hope we dont get stranded in all this mess..
kph
07-17 09:56 AM
If they have the webfaxes ready, why can't we all open up a user there, write our own contents and send it to Senators, as if NumberUSA supports only legal immigration?
db_greencard
09-26 09:46 AM
This article is totally messed up.


No comments:
Post a Comment