Popular Post

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

eruptions of kilauea

images volcano eruptions appears eruptions of kilauea. Kilauea Volcano 1999
  • Kilauea Volcano 1999



  • h1techSlave
    07-28 03:04 PM
    Would you be offended if the image of Ganesh is used on a sack of rice or sugar or a bottle of cooking oil? If not, then what's the problem in using it on an alcoholic beverage bottle?

    I always thought in the same angle. Why people are so jittery about alcohol? Alcohol is harmless in reasonable quantities. It is bad when consumed excessively; so are oil, rice etc. What's the big deal about alcohol alone?





    wallpaper Kilauea Volcano 1999 eruptions of kilauea. of the Kilauea Volcano.
  • of the Kilauea Volcano.



  • evljeenyiss
    07-14 12:15 AM
    truthfully, Bluesun I think yours was modelled the best, you just need a better renderer/ lighting.





    eruptions of kilauea. 800px Eruption 1954 Kilauea
  • 800px Eruption 1954 Kilauea



  • delax
    07-14 07:39 PM
    Yes. I VOLUNTARILY exclude myself from any such potential benefit.
    BTW did you get a discount from Murthy for defending the firm on this website? Most of your posts are all about defending.


    Great - You have your conscience to answer about excluding yourself - hopefully you will walk the talk - if not, so much for your commitment to "Gandhigiri".

    And Oh! BTW I did not get a discount - but I atleast dont hurl allegations before I know the facts. Its a pity that you are missing the forest for the trees - I dont think I am defending anybody here. But just because Murthy Law Firm is more visible than a John Doe Law Office, does not make her more guilty or for that matter more innocent. She may be as guilty or as innocent as any other lawyer - her letter will only help not harm. If she takes undue credit for it "Gandhigiri" would require us to send her flowers - not hurl allegations.

    Let us practice what we preach - or is the preaching only to show USCIS - since you have a vested interest there. Ask yourself this question. I dont need to tell you the answer. Cheers





    2011 of the Kilauea Volcano. eruptions of kilauea. of kilauea eruption.
  • of kilauea eruption.



  • ho_gaya_kaya_?
    07-14 08:36 PM
    Why does the attorney have to be very competent if its a simple AC 21 case? I know people have applied for AC21 on their own. Will an attorney do something different? He will also send the same set of dcouments that I will? Pleaes help me here. I am not sure whether I should spend thousands of dollars on an attorney for something I could have done myself.


    At least consult couple of lawyers- consultation fees wont be that bad

    And in your situation- you have crossed the line where things are normal and usual
    You do need expert opinion.

    Money matters are different for all
    and everyone has a different attitude to such situations

    But just think how much you spend on car insurance - just for peace of mind...


    Good luck !!!



    more...


    eruptions of kilauea. kilauea eruption
  • kilauea eruption



  • sam0407
    07-13 11:11 AM
    I agree with shivaz90, we put so much effort and unity to bring this issue to light and hoping for justice, Let’s not spoil that sprite. Whatever the hidden agenda behind Murthy’s letter to DHS.. let’s not loose our focus.





    eruptions of kilauea. A quieter eruption of
  • A quieter eruption of



  • feedfront
    10-27 12:25 PM
    Just few more days..



    more...


    eruptions of kilauea. 1972-1974 eruption of Kilauea
  • 1972-1974 eruption of Kilauea



  • veereddy
    06-11 12:49 PM
    Sent





    2010 800px Eruption 1954 Kilauea eruptions of kilauea. volcano eruptions appears
  • volcano eruptions appears



  • hsm2007
    09-23 10:03 AM
    Hi All,

    Employer A - original sponsoring employer. Got laidoff and joined B (large corporate). Before dates got current got offer from C and C applied for H1 transfer. Now received RFE on I-485 to provide EVL from current employer along with paystubs and W2.

    My problem here is that I consulted Murthy and they are saying that I need to make a choice between my current employer B and my potential new employer C whom I have not started working yet but they have filed for H-1 transfer. If I respond to the RFE using my current employer information then it is more straightforward but then I will need to stay with them if I get my GC right away after responding to the RFE. But if I use my new employer's letter then I don't have paystubs to show until I join them which won't be until the H-1 transfer goes through and I go through one payroll cycle. But that will be too late to respond to the RFE.


    If I don't join C then I need to pay for the H1 transfer that they filed and attorneys fees. At the same time I am also not happy with my current employers HR and attorney.



    more...


    eruptions of kilauea. the eruption of Kilauea.
  • the eruption of Kilauea.



  • nomi
    12-12 04:19 PM
    USCIS is not a legislative body, they cannot pass a law. The Congress does. In order to change any existing laws Congress has to pass it and USCIS just implements it. So I do not think meeting USCIS will help. BTW what is DOS ?


    I know USCIS is not legislative body and they can`t pass law either. But we need to know what USCIS can do for us to give us temp. relief. We need to know what are under their control. They do lot of rules with out going into Congress. So its nothing to lose to ask them what they can do for us without any bill. We will not lose if they say "They can`t do anything" but this will give us some hope that we did our best and also contact to USCIS too.





    hair of kilauea eruption. eruptions of kilauea. eruptions of kilauea.
  • eruptions of kilauea.



  • rayoflight
    05-26 11:54 PM
    Here is the link on CNN on the new rules being implemented..

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/05/26/canada.passport.requirement/index.html



    more...


    eruptions of kilauea. Kilauea Volcano Erupting
  • Kilauea Volcano Erupting



  • indio0617
    11-20 09:20 AM
    Probably, at this moment it might still be true but the reality is that it is soon going to be demoted from this position......so there is nothing like missing the opportunity....!!!!


    VERY TRUE...





    hot kilauea eruption eruptions of kilauea. red-hot lava erupting into
  • red-hot lava erupting into



  • rajuram
    11-11 03:20 PM
    I am not sure what lobbying efforts would do for us, haven't worked so far...In my opinion we need more media visibility which makes politicians to take notice of us. In these troubled times they are open to any kind of ideas that would help the housing market.

    Just show the real numbers to the media -

    Approx 0.5 million people (well educated with decent earnings)
    Atleast 50 to 60% of these people could potentially buy houses if immigration related uncertainities are gone
    Potentially quarter of million buyers for houses, that is a lot!!

    I leave it up to IV core to followup on these ideas. I repeat, as I have done so many times, it is all about marketing + media presence. We won the July 2007 visa bulletin battle because of adverse media reaction to the state department. Grass roots stuff is all good, but no one will ever notice it.



    IV needs funds for lobbying. So rajuram - please start a campaign to collect funds for lobbying. You can be the first contributor. You can help in all ways, by lobbying, media, funding and driving threads to collect funds.

    Shall we start a funding drive? rajuram - can you lead it?



    more...


    house eruptions from Kilauea#39;s eruptions of kilauea. Map of Kilauea Eruptions 1983
  • Map of Kilauea Eruptions 1983



  • gk_2000
    08-10 03:19 PM
    EB-3 keyboard tigers are back to discuss how to get GC'ssssss:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

    Sir,
    Thanks for your valuable contribution with "relevant" post





    tattoo A quieter eruption of eruptions of kilauea. eruptions of kilauea. eruptions of kilauea. which began erupting on;
  • eruptions of kilauea. eruptions of kilauea. which began erupting on;



  • abhijitp
    07-23 07:07 PM
    My lawyer also submitted my 485 without the employer's letter. She maintained that since I currently work for the petitioning employer, it is not required. She only submitted my pay advice.

    I just asked my lawyer and heard the same thing. Now I am being asked where I got this info from:p Does anyone know the URL to a document that says Employment Letter is a MUST and that your AOS can be denied for not submitting it?



    more...


    pictures 1972-1974 eruption of Kilauea eruptions of kilauea. Granted, the Kilauea eruptions
  • Granted, the Kilauea eruptions



  • jonty_11
    02-22 11:39 AM
    c'mon guys...instead of just hoping lets participat ein IV campaigns...it makes no sense that EB2 wud move a lot...just think abt it...there are just too many of...now that everyone jumped from EB3 to EB2...it would have been wise to continue with ur EB3 application.

    We need to get the a comprehensive fix to our problems..
    Remember the way USCIS moves dates is based on how many applications they think they can process based on their resources..its not based on utilizing the country quotas for a particular year...hence the reason for loosing so many Immigrant VISAS every year..lets try to fix that...rather than hoping dates wud magically move.

    Even if they move, I bet 90% of ppl who become current wud not get their GC in that particular month, and then the dates wud retrogress back to 1955 or "U" again.....

    Concentrate on the big picture and IV drive to get Admin fixes...thats teh only real solution.





    dresses red-hot lava erupting into eruptions of kilauea. of Kilauea. No eruption
  • of Kilauea. No eruption



  • sweet_jungle
    02-13 01:15 AM
    most of the desi consultants seem to be concentrated in NJ or Chicago. Are there any reliable desi consultants for H-1 in CA? What are the websites which give info in this direction?

    What are the steps to be followed and things to watch out for in selecting a desi consultant?



    more...


    makeup the eruption of Kilauea. eruptions of kilauea. eruptions from Kilauea#39;s
  • eruptions from Kilauea#39;s



  • monkeyman
    09-26 02:58 PM
    It is not about politics, it is about ignorance of the people (including reporters). It is explainable, though - what do you know about... I don't know, laws around transporting hazardous materials, something you have never been exposed or subject to? Next to nothing. That's what an average American knows about immigration - their closest brush with that law was when their co-worker adopted a child from abroad. Of course, they do not know the difference between worker visas, and employment based immigrant visas (don't they even sound alike?).

    Hmmmmm... I do not have any exposure to transportation industry - but the regulations are straight forward - you cannot transport hazardous materials on normal routes (there are designated routes depending on the HAZMAT code) - definitely, no tunnels / bridges. Declarations have to be obtained, MSDS (Material Safety Data sheets ) must be accessible and personnel involved need to be trained and understand the health risks. The type of material must be indicated on a HAZMAT chart and color coded!!!

    And I see your point, but what do you know about the visa rules of your country? Let's say, I want to work in your country - what visa do I need - is there a CAP or quota system - validity, my rights etc. Its wrong to blame average American or any generic population because you are in deep shit. Just my thoughts - no hard feelings!!! Its more about educating people who are interested and IV (henceforth Legal IV) is the platform for doing just that.





    girlfriend eruptions of kilauea. eruptions of kilauea. which began erupting on; eruptions of kilauea. eruptions of kilauea.
  • eruptions of kilauea.



  • amitps
    09-26 12:11 PM
    Please send a thank you email to the reporter....

    Eilene Zimmerman
    freelance journalist
    v and f: 619.582.2192
    ezimmerman@sbcglobal.net


    This will be a great gesture on IV's part.





    hairstyles Kilauea Volcano Erupting eruptions of kilauea. eruptions of kilauea.
  • eruptions of kilauea.



  • nitinboston
    04-09 04:19 PM
    Dear Mrs. Hillary Clinton
    Heartfelt thanks for making such an effort to answer consumer grievances. My Admiration for this administration and their efforts to improve communication is growing exponentially every day. God Bless you and God Bless America.
    We are wringing these questions in effort to understand the VISA allocation processes followed by DOS. Also how it affects effectively petitioners live to plan their future, travel, Buying house etc...
    1.0) Is IVACS primary application for tracking VISA requests from USCIS, Consular posts?
    Rationale: Any Software/Application used by DOS should be single source for data entry of all the new application.
    1.1) Does IVACS system (DOS�s Inventory system) connects electronically to USCIS system, Consular posts or NVC or any other agencies for VISA demand requests?
    Rationale: Any Software/Application used by DOS need talk to Client System (USCIS, Consular posts, NVC or other agencies) every month system for effectively moving VISA bulletin every month.

    1.2) In Absence of Interface � Does IVACS system receive VISA demand sent manually through flat file or spreadsheet?
    Rationale: In absence of electronic interface DOS need to manually receive data for effectively predicting VISA bulletin every month.
    2.0) How many Employment-based I485 VISA demands are pending at USCIS, NVC, Consular posts?
    Rationale: We are trying to get Employment based pending applications.
    3.0) IS this last Pending EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf on 4/8/2010 - http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf includes all the Employment based I485 VISA demand?

    Rationale: We are trying to confirm data received are all inclusive.

    4.0) Can DOS Enhance/publish table for �total number of VISA available�� as on report preparation date, rather than total Fiscal availability. As per table showed below,
    Rationale: This will help applicants to estimate date of approval and plan for buying house, make major move etc.

    Preference China Demand India Demand Maxico Philippines ROW Worldwide limit
    Beginning Demand Allocated this month End Demand Allocated this fiscal Beginning Demand Allocated this month End Demand Allocated this fiscal Beginning Demand Allocated this month End Demand Allocated this fiscal Beginning Demand Allocated this month End Demand Allocated this fiscal Beginning Demand Allocated this month End Demand Allocated this fiscal
    E1
    E2
    E3
    E4
    E5


    5.0) Can DOS generate monthly VISA returns report from USCIS, NVC, Consular posts or any other agencies that demands Employment VISA?
    Rationale: This will help us understand how much visa were available for reallocation.

    6.0) INA section Sec 201 (2) mentions usages of visa per �Calendar Quarter� with maximum limit of 27% per quarter. As EB2 & EB3 categories are retro gassed Are Minimum 140k/4 Visa's consumed every quarter? If no which section of INA being applied to not to do so?
    Rationale: To understand DOS�s interpretation and application of the law.
    7.0) Where we can find DOS published monthly EB/FB permanent residency VISA demand report with country of chargeability, Employment based category (for e.g. EB1, EB2, EB3, �), similar to report published by DOL.
    Rationale: This will help applicants to estimate date of approval and plan for buying house, make major move etc.

    8.0) What is rational of EB3-India Visa allocation only approximately 100 a month? We feel that before EB3-I become unavailable it should get 140*7%*28.6% = 2802/12 VISA�s every month. EB3-I VISA reductions from Inventory reports before their Priority Date is as follows,
    a) Between Inventory Published 03/12/10 & 01/30/10 = 100
    b) Between Inventory Published between 01/30/10 & 04/08/10 = 100
    Rationale: This will help EB3 applicants to estimate date of approval to plan their future for house Purchase or major move etc.

    9.0) How do you propose to reconcile the pending data reported by DOS and USCIS.
    We are Comparing data from two sources USCIS published pending inventory and DOS published monthly determination, And we have Found data Differences for following categories,
    USCIS Pending for EB3-China as on March 08, 2010 === 5,575
    DOS Pending for EB3-China as on March 01, 2010 === 8,900
    Rationale: Closing gap in case of data error.
    References:
    i. EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf - http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
    ii. Operation of the Numerical Control Process - http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/Immigrant%20Visa%20Control%20System_operation%20of .pdf

    Dude i must say, it must have taken a huge effort to come up with all this. But guess what, it wont make a dent. There are way too many Indians, Chinese and Mexicans in line and too few GC's to give out.





    indianindian2006
    07-14 06:53 PM
    How can you say dates will become current when I send the response.

    As you said in your post earlier that your PD is Jan 2006 EB2 India which will be current in Aug-01 as per the latest VB.





    jayleno
    07-13 11:57 AM
    Buddy...what do you mean source please...scroll up and look for an attachment. Use it.
    Source please... or are you just kidding ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment