Popular Post

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

photoshop fails

images Beyonce+photoshop+fail photoshop fails. from Mar photoshop fails
  • from Mar photoshop fails



  • GotGC??
    04-20 02:23 PM
    [SIZE=3]Attn: California Members � Please participate in this event to support STRIVE ACT.

    Will be there ! Go IV !!





    wallpaper from Mar photoshop fails photoshop fails. of such photoshop fails,
  • of such photoshop fails,



  • StarSun
    03-03 11:05 AM
    /\/\/\/\





    photoshop fails. 40 Hilarious Photoshop Fails
  • 40 Hilarious Photoshop Fails



  • go_gc_way
    01-15 11:13 PM
    Bumping /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\





    2011 of such photoshop fails, photoshop fails. photoshop fails girls.
  • photoshop fails girls.



  • ronhira
    03-12 11:14 AM
    I have contributed to IV in faxes, phone calls and sending numerous letters. You can always check my history before analyzing from a blind eye. I have been here for a while, I have even spoken to a few IV core members.

    Need my trust and money, please earn it.

    so u'r sachbole - employee of that tracker site..... wonder y u hate iv......

    u did not contribute to iv by sending faxes & making those phone calls.... u did that for u'rself...... u'r not doing me or anyone else a favor by sending faxes or making phone calls.....

    no one needs u'r trust becoz u'r a paid employee of a business that is against each one of us getting green card...... if everyone will get gc then who will track their application.... meaning no ad revenue for u..... isn't that right? sachbole?



    more...


    photoshop fails. pictures girl photoshop fails.
  • pictures girl photoshop fails.



  • sroyc
    10-20 02:26 PM
    Since we cannot vote and influence the outcome of the presidential elections in any way, let's focus on what we can influence - legislation related to EB immigration.

    I don't think either Obama or McCain will reject relief for EB immigrants stuck in the backlog. The challenge for us is (and has always been) getting such a bill through the House and the Senate. Let's try to figure out how we can do that instead of bickering over something we don't have any control over.





    photoshop fails. 13 Funny Photoshop Fails
  • 13 Funny Photoshop Fails



  • khushig
    09-05 02:07 PM
    I along with many more are graduating every year and filing for there OPT. Few students are lucky, as they are able to find corporate employers (not desi's) who would sponsor H1. But for others, time is the constraint so they have to find alternatives. Hence for most OPT students the option is to look for desi employers.
    I feel the problem that employers (small to midsize) are not educated about H1 B process. If this happens most of the problems will be solved. But for now with so many students graduating every semester, the only option is to go through desi employers, which in a way is not a bad idea (when you think long term).

    There are many sites that provide valuable information.

    www.desiopt.com is one of the many sites that helps students in this matter.
    www.Sulekha.com also provides information on some good companies.



    more...


    photoshop fails. 40 Hilarious Photoshop Fails
  • 40 Hilarious Photoshop Fails



  • nojoke
    02-27 08:22 PM
    Noway it is normal..
    When was the last "normal" economic cycle when so many big banks failed...

    Lehman Brothers were 150 years old bank meaning they say great depression and the world wars and survived all of that.. This time it disappeared one morning.

    Citi, BofA,Wells etc are all in trouble..
    Would you believe Citi stock at 3 Bucks?

    And it all started with Housing.

    House prices never go down! Oh yeah.

    "No way. House prices will never go down in California. Certainly not in bay area. Government will do all the magic to stop the crash... Not affordable, doesn't matter. Google stocks will make a lot of rich guys. BTW renting is throwing money away.":D:D:D:rolleyes:
    I love the guys making those arguments.
    Now it is India's turn.
    "No way, India's real estate will crash. It has a huge population and a huge demand for 70 lakh apartments( even though there are only few people who can afford it)".:rolleyes:





    2010 40 Hilarious Photoshop Fails photoshop fails. Beyonce+photoshop+fail
  • Beyonce+photoshop+fail



  • tinamatthew
    07-24 01:52 PM
    should such people just wait hoping they will receive an RFE (I don't like this one at all) whenever the case is opened? TINA WROTE: For initial evidence items I believed that it would be automatically rejected if not included, HOWEVER, with the new press release from USCIS on July 23, if i-485s WITHOUT medical reports will be accepted, then what is an employment letter? abhijitp WROTE: I hope that is true. AILA seems to be working on this. I am happy to believe it if USCIS issues a press release to that effect... high hopes:-)
    pls find above the answers.

    USCIS has released a press release July 23, 2007. Check QUESTION 13

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf



    more...


    photoshop fails. 10 Epic Photoshop Fails
  • 10 Epic Photoshop Fails



  • coopheal
    03-12 12:19 PM
    First of all I don't know who sachbole is ?

    I have contributed to IV in faxes, phone calls and sending numerous letters. You can always check my history before analyzing from a blind eye. I have been here for a while, I have even spoken to a few IV core members.

    That being said, IV need's be more organized, blind actions and blind analysis wont get us anywhere.

    It is the IV core members responsibility, I am aware of the challenges, but people are quiet frustrated and desperate for a change.

    If IV is committed on its objectives, then organize a rally or a meeting with USCIS, I will be there.

    Show the world what you are and stand for, not just talks should be the motto of this organization. Need my trust and money, please earn it.


    IV does not want your money. Its not asking for Charity.

    IV is working on getting relief for people stuck in EB green card mess. If you would like something done in this regards contribute money, time and efforts to IV.





    hair photoshop fails girls. photoshop fails. Photoshop FAIL!
  • Photoshop FAIL!



  • rajuram
    01-28 11:00 AM
    In the new year, I have not seen any posts expalining how IV is "working" on resolving our issues. All that is posted now is requests for money. I know more money is needed and would be glad to contribute, if only the senior members show that some serious efforts are being made in the background. Yes IV did do very good work last year, but that is history now; but what work is going on now, nobody knows. Don't need details, but even broad details will help. Is something being done for appropriation bills, no one knows or tells.

    For example, after the elections no attempts virtually no attempts have been done to do webfax campaign tragetted towards pro-immigration inclined politicians. No lists have been made of such politicians. Just by waking up few days before the bills are discussed is not going to help.


    Rajuram
    You got couple of things wrong here. Passing a legislation is not a piece
    of cake. It would take sometimes years persistent effort. Contributing
    a few hundred or even a thousand dollars and expecting everything to be
    changed would be too ridiculous. Several tech lobbies are also lobbying
    hard for similar things. And they spend money in millions. Any man with commonsense could understand how difficult things if those powerful business could not take care this.

    Now u may ask, if these tech lobbies cannot take care of it how could a small group like us do it? Last year when CIR was passed in the senate, there was a catch int. It would have imposed hard country quota. With IVs work we were able to remove that hard cap clause from the bill. The bottom line is that we may not be able to pass a huge bill, but we could get sevearl smaller bills in peacemeals that would help our cause.

    If we keep on working on it, eventually some doors will open for us. But nobody is not sure when thats going to happen. So here is my take on this whole drama. I'll support IV for next 3 years. And if nothing happens I'll pack my bags. :D :D :D

    Now good luck on your GC



    more...


    photoshop fails. worst photoshop fails.
  • worst photoshop fails.



  • delax
    07-22 05:15 PM
    I485 Receipt I485 Pending I485-processed FB I-485 EB I-485
    Oct-07 237915 842231 50548 42500 8048
    Nov-07 51773 845691 48313 42500 5813
    Dec-07 35020 833141 47570 42500 5070
    Jan-08 35771 813238 55674 42500 13174
    Feb-08 38210 787516 63932 42500 21432
    Mar-08 43548 762938 68126 42500 25626
    Apr-08 50951 742597 71292 42500 28792
    May-08 45357 739934 48020 42500 5520

    * Data from USCIS months processing report
    ** Oct 07 Receipt number changed from 137915 to 237915 (just looked incorrect)
    ** FB is flat (730k-220k CP / 12 months)

    We have 113475 EB I-485 processed until May 08 (in 8 months), if we take 80% acceptance rate the number of visa used will be 90780 and if we use 90% acceptance rate USCIS may have used 102127 visas.

    Wow! Great Job. I guess I can call you vdlrao2. That means there are around 40k visas available and most should go to EB2-I.......





    hot pictures girl photoshop fails. photoshop fails. worst photoshop fails. texcan
  • worst photoshop fails. texcan



  • laksmi
    01-18 07:00 PM
    Even a Traffic police can ask for approve H1 copy along with Driver license.

    Thanks



    more...


    house Photoshop Fail: 12 More photoshop fails. funny photoshop fail.
  • funny photoshop fail.



  • deepakjain
    06-08 06:38 PM
    You might get your GC while you are at the retirement home....

    Do not get me wrong ....140 crore Rupees [EAD & AP Renewal] just for pending 485 is not an small amount.....

    they will be another July 2007 fiasco in 2010.....so that another 200K people board the non stop flight for GC destination......so that 140 Crore becomes 280 Crore Rupees....those 2000 hired by USCIS in 2007 will be waiting for salary hike ....:D





    tattoo 13 Funny Photoshop Fails photoshop fails. biggest photoshop fails. iggest photoshop fails. Epic fail: Sarah Murdoch;
  • biggest photoshop fails. iggest photoshop fails. Epic fail: Sarah Murdoch;



  • pappu
    02-01 08:05 AM
    forget sulekha..i posted our ad couple of times ,after that they started to delete.I am not sure what the reason is...

    All i need is the forums which have more members with more activity.I will spend sometime to join them and post.
    It is sad that none of these desi sites have come forward to help us put our ads on their sites. None has helped us in our cause, even though they are run by immigrants like us who were at one time waiting in line for their greencards. Now after getting their greencard they do not want to help the cause but instead want to make money from it. If any such site owner is reading this post and desires to help by posting our ad on your site, contact us.

    Thank you for your effort to post IV messages on various websites.

    1
    could you do a search on yahoo groups, msn groups, google groups on greencard, immigration, legal immigration etc and see if those groups have many members and it is not an anti immigrant group from its intro. Then join them and start posting IV messages in them. You will find hundreds of groups. Each post will send emails to all its members.
    2
    There are several groups in yahoo, msn, google that belong to alumni of IITs, IIMs etc and a lot of their members are in USA. you can post messages in those forums too.
    3
    Go through my thread- ideas to increase publicity of IV from last page to first page (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694) . You will find several sites and ideas to post IV messages online.

    IV is grateful for your tireless effort posting messages. While all others lost their steam, you have continued your mission. We recognize your efforts and hope some others will join you to help.



    more...


    pictures 40 Hilarious Photoshop Fails photoshop fails. biggest photoshop fails. iggest photoshop fails.
  • biggest photoshop fails. iggest photoshop fails.



  • bigboy007
    07-18 11:59 AM
    I think next time any one of us talks to USCIS, we should ask this question as to "Whether they have generated any rejection notices for apps received on July 2 2007 and have they mailed them".....my attorney says so far they have not received any rejection notices for apps filed on July 2 2007.
    he said no when i asked the same reg. Rejections.





    dresses worst photoshop fails. texcan photoshop fails. biggest photoshop fails. iggest photoshop fails.
  • biggest photoshop fails. iggest photoshop fails.



  • rockstart
    08-10 03:43 PM
    10th is almost over and I thought we had this trend that when USCIS wants to maintain status quo they publish bulletin early in the month and if the bulletin is delayed there is strong probablity that there will be some positive movement



    more...


    makeup 10 Epic Photoshop Fails photoshop fails. Photoshop Fail: 12 More
  • Photoshop Fail: 12 More



  • sandiboy
    07-23 05:22 PM
    So does my lawyer per the FAQ she sent earlier:

    Q9: My adjustment was already filed. Do I have to re-file now?

    A: No. If the adjustment was already filed, USCIS will retain and formally accept the filing.





    girlfriend biggest photoshop fails. iggest photoshop fails. Epic fail: Sarah Murdoch; photoshop fails. worst photoshop fails. poster
  • worst photoshop fails. poster



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 12:19 PM
    No. I am on very good terms with my original lawyer from my GC sponsoring firm. I'd rather he continue to represent me as I trust him more.

    Going back is not an option right now as they recently laid off a ton of people too. They wont take me back unless they can staff me on a project right away. No one pays bench salaries these days.





    hairstyles worst photoshop fails. photoshop fails. photoshop fails girls. Nice Photoshop Fail; Nice Photoshop Fail. jaduffy108
  • photoshop fails girls. Nice Photoshop Fail; Nice Photoshop Fail. jaduffy108



  • kumar1
    12-15 11:01 AM
    gcisadawg,
    Very well said. What you said, also gives strength to my point. We are self proclaimed "highly skilled" workers. We shouldn't have been trained, we shouldn't have been air lifted by desi consultants. We shouldn't have been sold for short/long term projects after coming to the US.

    Actually, during 1999-2000 year, when I was about to graduate from IIT, yes, my class mates used to receive calls from Microsoft based in Seattle and Phillips based in Holland. Those companies paid final year graduating students (with good track record), a return trip to Seattle for interview. That was the real demand! And mind you, those students were very talented. They already had secured 100% aid from excellent US universities. So, it was a scenario of good company taking interest in excellent students and then filing for H1-B and subsequently green card. Can you imagine, Microsoft getting a RFE from USCIS to show "ability to pay"! We have so many people yelling on these forums because companies do not have the ability to pay to these "highly skilled workers".

    I can go on and on.....

    I do not agree with anyone who claims that we are really "required" here. We are fighting to survive here and we are fighting to get Green Cards. We have 50 million hate groups in the US that do not like us at all. It is a tough road ahead !





    kumar1,

    I agree to most of the points you wrote. I believe there is one thing that you missed.

    H1B is a dual intent visa that allows a foreigner to work in US and also apply for permanent residency. It was originally intended for American companies to hire people from abroad. But how many American companies hire people directly from abroad? Even if there is some, it would be very very minimal.

    Body shoppers are the one who take on the difficult task of interviewing/recruiting/sponsoring/air-lifting the foreigner to USA in addition to preparing the candidate to withstand the rigors of a visa interview.
    They give initial accommodation (agreed, a 1BR aptmnt cramped with many ppl), pay on bench ( accepted, not all), place the candidate on a project and get the foreigner US work/cultural experience. After they go through the whole nine yards, these American companies jump in and poach these H1Bs.

    Take the body shoppers and glorified body shoppers like TCS, wipro, infy etc out of the equation and you would have sheer wastage of H1B numbers since the American companies will not go abroad to recruit someone who is unfamiliar with US work culture.

    That is why congress came up with 20K quota for master degree holders who can be recruited directly by US corporations. In my opinion, US corporations should not complain at all since they were never interested in upholding the true spirit of H1B by recruiting people from abroad directly.

    -gcisadawg





    chintu25
    09-10 11:01 AM
    Recess till 1 . 00





    GCBy3000
    01-18 03:06 PM
    I dont understand where they will deport you if you do not have any immigration documents? By default to mexico?... :) This office does not know anything...

    Well, this is NOT a cooked up story. This happened to me yesterday at Harlingen (HRL) Texas airport.

    On January 16, 2008, I went to Mexico for H1-B visa stamping at Matamoras US consulate. I got my H1-B visa stamped and returned to Brownville, Texas.

    On January 17, 2008, I was at Harlingen (HRL), Texas airport for my final destination.

    One of the TSA security personnel�s is in process of verifying my ticket before proceeding to security check. As every one knows, we must present one of the government issued PHOTO-ID to them to clear the security check. I have shown my driver license and he has cleared the security check (name check).

    I was about to proceed further for security screening; mean while, a Police Officer came to me and asked me following questions.

    Sir, are you a US citizen?

    I said, No

    Then, he asked me, can I see your immigration documents.

    I have shown my passport to the police officer.

    He looked at H1-B visa and I-94 and asked me; who do you work for?

    I said my employer�s name.

    Later, he gave me my passport back.

    Now,

    I have asked the Police Officer few questions

    1. Sir, I�m in domestic traveling, is it mandatory to carry my immigration documents at all times?

    Police Officer said, as per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.

    2. What would you have done to me, if I had failed to present my passport?

    Police office said, I could have DEPORTED you.

    3. Sir, it is not possible for any one to carry passport at all times. Could the LAW allow me to carry photo copies of my passport and immigrations documents?

    Police office said, No. Technically, you must carry original documents at all times.

    I would advice you to carry Passport at all times.

    I did not know this until Police Officer told me about this LAW.

    P.S: BTW, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) level is in �ORGANE�.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment