
yabayaba
08-11 02:57 PM
Please email to Compete America (info@competeamerica.org) see if they can help us at this point.
Just say number of years waiting for green card under EB3 category.
They know the issue very well..All they need is some momentum....
Search | CompeteAmerica (http://www.competeamerica.org/search/node/india%20EB%E2%80%903)
It would be better to run a campaign thro IV, need input from the IV leadership.
Just say number of years waiting for green card under EB3 category.
They know the issue very well..All they need is some momentum....
Search | CompeteAmerica (http://www.competeamerica.org/search/node/india%20EB%E2%80%903)
It would be better to run a campaign thro IV, need input from the IV leadership.
wallpaper Rihanna Hairstyle 2011,Rihanna

sanjay02
03-17 09:08 PM
Hi
I have the following questions about I-131.
On I-131
Part 4. Information about your proposed travel.?
Can I answer to visit parents?
I have the following questions about I-131.
On I-131
Part 4. Information about your proposed travel.?
Can I answer to visit parents?
msgrewal81
02-19 08:17 AM
What do you wish? You need gc the moment you enter the country? If anyone who stays 5 years get green card.That is excellent if legal or illegal immigrant. This is apart from 140K regular quota. This will reduce backlog substantially.
Dude I think you are happy because you are above 5 years here and I feel good for you. For myself, I donot want green card after landing on airport, I just want GC process to be improved for people <5 years. This bill will be just a onetime measure i.e. whoever has 5 years on the day it was enacted gets GC, it is not like if I am here for 5 years even after 2 months of passing the bill i will get GC. So, in all, fight for EB GC goes on and it has to be made easier than what has been done for illegal immigrants with >5year rule. People will <5years should not have to go thru same grind. This bill directly does nothing for EB apart from 'temporarily' taking out people with >5years to decrease backlog. That will be temporary. In fact, in long term, it makes EB difficult.
Again, people with >5years should be happy but not tell people with <5years what to do. We definately need to contact congress and Pres office to improve this bill to make it fair for legal immigrants too.
Dude I think you are happy because you are above 5 years here and I feel good for you. For myself, I donot want green card after landing on airport, I just want GC process to be improved for people <5 years. This bill will be just a onetime measure i.e. whoever has 5 years on the day it was enacted gets GC, it is not like if I am here for 5 years even after 2 months of passing the bill i will get GC. So, in all, fight for EB GC goes on and it has to be made easier than what has been done for illegal immigrants with >5year rule. People will <5years should not have to go thru same grind. This bill directly does nothing for EB apart from 'temporarily' taking out people with >5years to decrease backlog. That will be temporary. In fact, in long term, it makes EB difficult.
Again, people with >5years should be happy but not tell people with <5years what to do. We definately need to contact congress and Pres office to improve this bill to make it fair for legal immigrants too.
2011 rihanna red hairstyles 2011.

pdaug2002
03-17 10:34 AM
EB3 - India
PD : Aug 2002
PD : Aug 2002
more...

actaccord
02-07 03:58 PM
donate 25000 Hilton points (accumulated for future vacation use but this is more important :-) ) , worth one night stay close to DC (10miles) or two night stay (25 miles from DC). This stay can be shared by 2 or 3 ppls. Also, I can take care of picking you from hotel to DC and back to hotel.
gc_chahiye
06-03 06:30 AM
check with your company attorneys, this is serious stuff.
From what I understand:
> 1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and
> the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on
> H1-B. Is my understanding correct?
correct. Technically your company can file a PERM LC right now, and you can start in October (so the year after, you can get an H1 extension based on this LC), however its much much better for you to maintain this gap and start a new H1 (its easier to change jobs when you are not dependent on extensions: you get 6 full years)
> 2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?
yes, stamping does not matter. You can get that done anytime though its recommended to get it done close (30-60 days) to your date of travel. If you get it done now, and travel on Jan 7th, make sure you carry an updated offer letter from your company in the US, reconfirming that the position is still open for you.
From what I understand:
> 1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and
> the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on
> H1-B. Is my understanding correct?
correct. Technically your company can file a PERM LC right now, and you can start in October (so the year after, you can get an H1 extension based on this LC), however its much much better for you to maintain this gap and start a new H1 (its easier to change jobs when you are not dependent on extensions: you get 6 full years)
> 2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?
yes, stamping does not matter. You can get that done anytime though its recommended to get it done close (30-60 days) to your date of travel. If you get it done now, and travel on Jan 7th, make sure you carry an updated offer letter from your company in the US, reconfirming that the position is still open for you.
more...
ndbhatt
02-15 01:26 PM
now what the hell is ROW and ICMP ?
ROW = Rest Of World
ICMP = India, China, Mexico and Phillipines
ROW = Rest Of World
ICMP = India, China, Mexico and Phillipines
2010 Rihanna sexy short haircuts
vandanaverdia
09-10 03:34 PM
You have the fear of rejection EVERY TIME when you go for visa stamping, even though you have been doing so for the past so many year!!!
more...
newuser
06-10 04:04 PM
Done
hair Rihanna Short Haircut Styles
weasley
02-12 05:38 AM
True. We need members like desi3933 ( got GC and citizenship), United Nations (think he got GC) who spend time here and provide real details. I have read many posts of Desi3933 which are really helpful and he does speak with facts.
we need folks such as desi3933 here. No where he vented any frustration. Take your garbage and frustration some where else.
we need folks such as desi3933 here. No where he vented any frustration. Take your garbage and frustration some where else.
more...

reddymjm
06-03 07:15 AM
I stayed in US for full 5 years on L1-B visa and left US on 6-Jan-07
This year I applied for H1-B and my application got selected in lottery
Need your help in clearing my below doubts..
1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on H1-B. Is my understanding correct?
You will get 6 years as you were never on H1b before. See below I copied this from Immigration-law.com.
Devices to Delay the Reach of H-1B Six-year Limit: Assuming one has to rely on 106(a) route because the pending labor certification has yet to be certified, one can consider one of the following devices:
Overseas Trip and Recapture of H-1B Time: Currently, any period of time spent outside of the U.S. can be recaptured. This will allow stretch-out or delay of reaching the six-year limit and making him/her qualified for 7th-year H-1B extension.
Change of status back and forth between H-1B and H-4 if both spouses are H-1B professionals: The Aytes memorandum decoupled H-4 from H-1B and any period in H-4 status will not count for H-1B six-year limit. Again this will delay reach of the H-1B six-year limit. Since they have already taken out H-1B cap number, they will not be subject to the H-1B annual cap and will be able to change back to H-1B anytime, even during the period of running out of annual H-1B cap numbers.
Change of status back and forth between H-1B and other nonimmigrant status: Aytes memorandum made it clear that one does not have to maintain H-1B status to apply for 106(a) or 104(c) H-1B extension beyond six years. Again this will delay the reach of H-1B six-year limit and making them eligible for 106(a) or 104(c) extension.
I would say talk to an attorney. You can talk to Murthy on Murthy.com chat.
Find more details about Aytes memorandum
2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?
You can get it stamped.
3) Do I need to consider any other facts than 1 year gap so that I can stay in US for another 6 years?
Looks like nothing needed. u can come in asap.
This year I applied for H1-B and my application got selected in lottery
Need your help in clearing my below doubts..
1) I need to maintain 1 year gap between the day I left US ( 6-Jan-07 ) and the day I'm going to enter US so that I can stay in US for another 6 years on H1-B. Is my understanding correct?
You will get 6 years as you were never on H1b before. See below I copied this from Immigration-law.com.
Devices to Delay the Reach of H-1B Six-year Limit: Assuming one has to rely on 106(a) route because the pending labor certification has yet to be certified, one can consider one of the following devices:
Overseas Trip and Recapture of H-1B Time: Currently, any period of time spent outside of the U.S. can be recaptured. This will allow stretch-out or delay of reaching the six-year limit and making him/her qualified for 7th-year H-1B extension.
Change of status back and forth between H-1B and H-4 if both spouses are H-1B professionals: The Aytes memorandum decoupled H-4 from H-1B and any period in H-4 status will not count for H-1B six-year limit. Again this will delay reach of the H-1B six-year limit. Since they have already taken out H-1B cap number, they will not be subject to the H-1B annual cap and will be able to change back to H-1B anytime, even during the period of running out of annual H-1B cap numbers.
Change of status back and forth between H-1B and other nonimmigrant status: Aytes memorandum made it clear that one does not have to maintain H-1B status to apply for 106(a) or 104(c) H-1B extension beyond six years. Again this will delay the reach of H-1B six-year limit and making them eligible for 106(a) or 104(c) extension.
I would say talk to an attorney. You can talk to Murthy on Murthy.com chat.
Find more details about Aytes memorandum
2) Is it OK to go for VISA staming before 6-Jan-08?
You can get it stamped.
3) Do I need to consider any other facts than 1 year gap so that I can stay in US for another 6 years?
Looks like nothing needed. u can come in asap.
hot Rihanna short hairstyles
sanjeev_2004
11-21 11:22 AM
May ask you why you joined this organization if you say that only sick people are frustrated with the delay in GC. By that logic all of us are sick people! I think your comment was made in bad taste and crticizes all the hard work this organization and its members are doing.
I am sorry for it if you took my comment that way. I also realize that this organization is doing great. I only want to say be should not be sick because of just GC. you should be sick if you are not responsible for you wife and kids. you should be sick if you are not responsible for your family back in India. you should be sick if you are not responsible for your country. you could be most intellegent person in the world but if you are not responsible then you should worried. Richness, intelligency and responsibility is great combination but to be a great person you dont have to be rich and intellegent.
I am sorry for it if you took my comment that way. I also realize that this organization is doing great. I only want to say be should not be sick because of just GC. you should be sick if you are not responsible for you wife and kids. you should be sick if you are not responsible for your family back in India. you should be sick if you are not responsible for your country. you could be most intellegent person in the world but if you are not responsible then you should worried. Richness, intelligency and responsibility is great combination but to be a great person you dont have to be rich and intellegent.
more...
house rihanna haircuts 2011. rihanna

refiling 485
07-18 10:51 PM
Hi gkdgopi
Did you call texas office regarding July 2nd application? I have filed my application in texas office and they have recieved it on July 2nd.
Thanks
Did you call texas office regarding July 2nd application? I have filed my application in texas office and they have recieved it on July 2nd.
Thanks
tattoo 2011 Latest Short Hairstyles
aditya
11-10 09:55 AM
From Jersey City Here
reach me at aditya17.nyc@gmail.com
reach me at aditya17.nyc@gmail.com
more...
pictures Rihanna Hair

inthehole
07-18 12:12 PM
hi tapukakababa, can you please provide me with a number for USCIS nebraska SC. I would like to talk to them as well.
Phone Number: 1-800-375-5283
Options 1, 2, 2, 6, 2, 2, 1 (For english)
Phone Number: 1-800-375-5283
Options 1, 2, 2, 6, 2, 2, 1 (For english)
dresses Rihanna Short Side Part
EkAurAaya
09-26 09:55 PM
senthil1 makes more sense then this!
Hahaha that really made me laugh :D didn't know you also had a funny side :) good one!
I don't think i've ever mentioned to you... but you do an awesome job with news links! i read a lot of stuff that you post here, keep it up :)
Hahaha that really made me laugh :D didn't know you also had a funny side :) good one!
I don't think i've ever mentioned to you... but you do an awesome job with news links! i read a lot of stuff that you post here, keep it up :)
more...
makeup Rihanna

go_gc_way
12-30 04:52 PM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\\\\\\/\\/\/\/\
girlfriend rihanna short haircuts 2011.

sen_raju
09-19 10:39 AM
Yes, I agree we should change the name to LegalImmigrationVoice. I feel a gr8 sense achievement and satisfaction that I was a part of the rally and was carrying Florida's flag.
Yes we need to put the word LEGAL everywhere. Even at the airport and in the flight after looking at our T-shirts people were asking what we were demanding. It was not clear to them whether we are legal or illegal and so we had to explain them.
Also we should not narrow it down to India and China only....May be in future it will be a good idea to check with the speakers what they are going to talk about.
Overall it was a gr8 effort and hope we will have more turnout in the future.
Yes we need to put the word LEGAL everywhere. Even at the airport and in the flight after looking at our T-shirts people were asking what we were demanding. It was not clear to them whether we are legal or illegal and so we had to explain them.
Also we should not narrow it down to India and China only....May be in future it will be a good idea to check with the speakers what they are going to talk about.
Overall it was a gr8 effort and hope we will have more turnout in the future.
hairstyles rihanna short haircuts 2011.
GCanyMinute
08-02 02:21 PM
you have already filed ur I485 right ? so what do u mean "y am i still waiting ?"
yes I did, but that's the thing.... what is the relation between "visa number" and the "greencard" ??? i'm confused.... whether I am still waiting for a "visa number" or for the "greencard".... please help!! :)
yes I did, but that's the thing.... what is the relation between "visa number" and the "greencard" ??? i'm confused.... whether I am still waiting for a "visa number" or for the "greencard".... please help!! :)
greencard_fever
04-06 07:38 PM
Please send him this link
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24126&page=8
He needs to post it himself if he wants to come back and if the story is true.
We need real people talking about it first hand.
Until then let us stop talking about friend's cases because it causes unnecessary panic. These stories may not be true and just rumors.
Well said pappu..this friends friend and his friend kind of stories causes unnecessary panic to the people who want to travel to India and may also spoil their trip..once they went to India by thinking about the POE rumours..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24126&page=8
He needs to post it himself if he wants to come back and if the story is true.
We need real people talking about it first hand.
Until then let us stop talking about friend's cases because it causes unnecessary panic. These stories may not be true and just rumors.
Well said pappu..this friends friend and his friend kind of stories causes unnecessary panic to the people who want to travel to India and may also spoil their trip..once they went to India by thinking about the POE rumours..
EkAurAaya
09-26 09:55 PM
senthil1 makes more sense then this!
Hahaha that really made me laugh :D didn't know you also had a funny side :) good one!
I don't think i've ever mentioned to you... but you do an awesome job with news links! i read a lot of stuff that you post here, keep it up :)
Hahaha that really made me laugh :D didn't know you also had a funny side :) good one!
I don't think i've ever mentioned to you... but you do an awesome job with news links! i read a lot of stuff that you post here, keep it up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment