3d Nirvana
03-13 11:04 PM
woa.... didn't some votes disapear?! I could have sworn grinch had 6 votes..
wallpaper Free Classroom Items Clipart

BharatPremi
03-17 12:14 PM
If we assume this poll is a mirror of actual application load at USCIS then 70% applications were filed before January 2005 (529/750). Out of 529, 223 were filed during June 2003 or before (42% load). Now during last May-June 2007 EB3-I's current PD reached to June 2003. So assuming current stuck ones were product of either PBEC/DBEC labor approval delay and /or Name check delay, they will be virtually ready to go, I mean get a GC rightaway. People with PD having DEC 2003 and before will have fair chance as well.

arc
09-26 10:45 AM
We should also start using the word Green Card the reporters gets confused by the temp and perm visa or employment based visa... also we should also have designated people to talk to reporters who can explain the problem in nut shell.
2011 Clip Art Christmas

serg
07-16 09:25 PM
As someone told, webfaxes/emails do not have big influence/impact, why we can't just send regular mails? Guys, we spent $20-$40 each on flower campaign, why we can't spend 39c to send a letter?
more...

CHHAYA
08-16 09:07 PM
Hi Guys,
I got an LUD on 8/14 on mine and my wifes I485s and also on the first EADs filed along with the 485. Anything cooking? I did change my employer in Feb 2010 and yet to file AC21. If any one had similar LUDs please post.
Thanks
I see LUD on 7/10/10 on mine EAD which was filed online in 08. But no LUD on 485 or last EAD which was filed in 09.
I got an LUD on 8/14 on mine and my wifes I485s and also on the first EADs filed along with the 485. Anything cooking? I did change my employer in Feb 2010 and yet to file AC21. If any one had similar LUDs please post.
Thanks
I see LUD on 7/10/10 on mine EAD which was filed online in 08. But no LUD on 485 or last EAD which was filed in 09.

xyz2005
07-18 09:43 AM
What is meant by "Rejected" here?
-FedEx not accepted on July 2nd
-They took the packet and in 2-3 days they opened it and returned back some after inputting in their database
-Packet is still with them but they generated a rejection notice that was sent to lawyer/candidate
-Rejection email was sent to lawyer/candidate
OR
-USCIS's July 2nd bulletin just said all applications received would be returned/rejected and Greg's thought is that the whole pile must be kept somewhere with the action planned "to be rejected" and nobody is taking action on it and USCIS has to be made aware about that or in their yesterday's UPDATE they forgot to touch about this. ( To me this is internal processing matter of USCIS)
Well to be honest with you, I was 1 million % convinced that we all should be OK because yesterday's press release very clearly mentions " All properly filed cases would be accepted" until I stumbled on Greg's blog. Now I am confused as well.
I contacted my attorney but so far no reply. Will update all of you.
I don't think so that we have to refile as it does not make sense. Plus even those who are rejected would have proof of filing )FedEx and rejection notice and through Motion to reopen case can be resurrected. Pls keep everybody updated as and when your attorney advises you.
Thanks
-FedEx not accepted on July 2nd
-They took the packet and in 2-3 days they opened it and returned back some after inputting in their database
-Packet is still with them but they generated a rejection notice that was sent to lawyer/candidate
-Rejection email was sent to lawyer/candidate
OR
-USCIS's July 2nd bulletin just said all applications received would be returned/rejected and Greg's thought is that the whole pile must be kept somewhere with the action planned "to be rejected" and nobody is taking action on it and USCIS has to be made aware about that or in their yesterday's UPDATE they forgot to touch about this. ( To me this is internal processing matter of USCIS)
Well to be honest with you, I was 1 million % convinced that we all should be OK because yesterday's press release very clearly mentions " All properly filed cases would be accepted" until I stumbled on Greg's blog. Now I am confused as well.
I contacted my attorney but so far no reply. Will update all of you.
I don't think so that we have to refile as it does not make sense. Plus even those who are rejected would have proof of filing )FedEx and rejection notice and through Motion to reopen case can be resurrected. Pls keep everybody updated as and when your attorney advises you.
Thanks
more...

thomachan72
07-05 04:46 PM
Money never, never comes last, IMHO. Money does have its place right beside grass root efforts. Any one who undermines either of them at any time is making a huge mistake.
I am scratching my head to figure out how IV benefits with non paying members? If you say that by being a member of IV, we have done the honors, I have no answer for you. If you say that we all boast about being a 15K member org, You can pass on me. Are you a proponent of "I dont care how IV benefits from me, All that I care for is if I got my question answered or not " thought process? As long as we see IV only as a forum and compare with other forums, we will never see the invaluable difference. while eulogizing the founders, also try to see what they would like us to do. I am positive they would love more contributions than a simple eulogy so that we can enable ourselves with more ammo. Thanks for the undeserved pat. I will be happy if people take a moment and introspect their stand on this issue.
Friend I dont disagree with you regarding the value of money but we should think in the context of the current situation, right? The CIR is gone for now. It may / may not come back in 2009, who knows. Now we have the 485 filing crisis. You said we have 15000 members. How many of these are actually affected by the current crisis?? I can tell about one person, myself, certainly I am not affected directly. Now if lets say 20% are affected that would be 3000, right? Do you know how many people applied for 485 this time, it certainly is in the 100K or much more numbers. Now if we start being very critical of the few here (approx 3000), who have not contributed, we are making a mistake. I may be completely wrong on these numericals. Lets hope everybody contributes (if IV actually needs fund urgently). Atleast regarding the present crisis we are fortunate the AILF is taking up the case for FREE. People who want to contribute can through IV or even directly. I dont think contribution is going to make a difference here. This is not a lobbying effort involving the pattonbog, this is a legal case in which we are just joining.
I am scratching my head to figure out how IV benefits with non paying members? If you say that by being a member of IV, we have done the honors, I have no answer for you. If you say that we all boast about being a 15K member org, You can pass on me. Are you a proponent of "I dont care how IV benefits from me, All that I care for is if I got my question answered or not " thought process? As long as we see IV only as a forum and compare with other forums, we will never see the invaluable difference. while eulogizing the founders, also try to see what they would like us to do. I am positive they would love more contributions than a simple eulogy so that we can enable ourselves with more ammo. Thanks for the undeserved pat. I will be happy if people take a moment and introspect their stand on this issue.
Friend I dont disagree with you regarding the value of money but we should think in the context of the current situation, right? The CIR is gone for now. It may / may not come back in 2009, who knows. Now we have the 485 filing crisis. You said we have 15000 members. How many of these are actually affected by the current crisis?? I can tell about one person, myself, certainly I am not affected directly. Now if lets say 20% are affected that would be 3000, right? Do you know how many people applied for 485 this time, it certainly is in the 100K or much more numbers. Now if we start being very critical of the few here (approx 3000), who have not contributed, we are making a mistake. I may be completely wrong on these numericals. Lets hope everybody contributes (if IV actually needs fund urgently). Atleast regarding the present crisis we are fortunate the AILF is taking up the case for FREE. People who want to contribute can through IV or even directly. I dont think contribution is going to make a difference here. This is not a lobbying effort involving the pattonbog, this is a legal case in which we are just joining.
2010 School clipart free download:

makemygc
01-30 08:27 PM
Hello,
I am on H4 visa and thinking of filing for an H1 through a contrating co. But I have also heard the horror stories of these desi contrating co. which makes it more difficult for taking a decision.
i do not hold a US degree but i do have job experience from india. Can anyone advice on how to go about this situation.
Its essential for me to travel to india this year. If I go ahead and file through some co, will there be a problem at the consulate when i go there to get my visa stamped ? Is it advicable to travel during such a transition ?
What happens if I am unable to find a project & I'm on bench ? Am I an illegal resident in such situation ? please advice.
mira.
I've lot of friends whose spouses have transfered their visa from H4 to H1 successfully and doing good right now. I don't know a single one regretting their decision. Well, I agree with lot of horror stories here but do understand that there are decent companies as well who are straight forward and do not do things illegally. Do some research among your friends and well wishers and then take a decision. In forum like this, you will always find two side of the stories as everyone has their own agenda.
Best of Luck.
I am on H4 visa and thinking of filing for an H1 through a contrating co. But I have also heard the horror stories of these desi contrating co. which makes it more difficult for taking a decision.
i do not hold a US degree but i do have job experience from india. Can anyone advice on how to go about this situation.
Its essential for me to travel to india this year. If I go ahead and file through some co, will there be a problem at the consulate when i go there to get my visa stamped ? Is it advicable to travel during such a transition ?
What happens if I am unable to find a project & I'm on bench ? Am I an illegal resident in such situation ? please advice.
mira.
I've lot of friends whose spouses have transfered their visa from H4 to H1 successfully and doing good right now. I don't know a single one regretting their decision. Well, I agree with lot of horror stories here but do understand that there are decent companies as well who are straight forward and do not do things illegally. Do some research among your friends and well wishers and then take a decision. In forum like this, you will always find two side of the stories as everyone has their own agenda.
Best of Luck.
more...

spulapa
08-10 01:53 PM
lets do something about it....!!
We need a lot of support from different members irrespective what category they are from.
We need a lot of support from different members irrespective what category they are from.
hair School In Fall clip art

jonty_11
12-10 11:48 AM
at which point it will be alottery again ..until dates move back to the stone age..in August 2009
more...

vin
06-12 02:06 PM
I don't think they're considering the Cantwell amendment. The only amendments being considered are as below. Go to http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280993,00.html (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280993,00.html)for complete article
Proposed Resolution to the Standoff
One of the proposals to overcome the impasse is to offer a limited list of Republican-sought amendments that could be considered before a final vote on the measure.
Bill supporters say, for now, their strategy is to get a list of proposed amendments from the authors of the border security letter � Sens. Jim DeMint of South Carolina, Tom Coburn and Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma, Mike Enzi of Wyoming, David Vitter of Louisiana, Jim Bunning of Kentucky, Charles Grassley of Iowa, John Ensign of Nevada and Jeff Sessions of Alabama.
�The details of exactly how we get from where we are now to the finish line is not something we�re prepared to announce today but I do think this bill is about 80 or 85 percent of the way through toward the finish line and we don�t have any interest in giving up on it,� Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said after meeting with the president.
Proposed Resolution to the Standoff
One of the proposals to overcome the impasse is to offer a limited list of Republican-sought amendments that could be considered before a final vote on the measure.
Bill supporters say, for now, their strategy is to get a list of proposed amendments from the authors of the border security letter � Sens. Jim DeMint of South Carolina, Tom Coburn and Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma, Mike Enzi of Wyoming, David Vitter of Louisiana, Jim Bunning of Kentucky, Charles Grassley of Iowa, John Ensign of Nevada and Jeff Sessions of Alabama.
�The details of exactly how we get from where we are now to the finish line is not something we�re prepared to announce today but I do think this bill is about 80 or 85 percent of the way through toward the finish line and we don�t have any interest in giving up on it,� Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said after meeting with the president.
hot #29906 Clip Art Graphic of a
nomi
12-12 04:15 PM
USCIS is not a legislative body, they cannot pass a law. The Congress does. In order to change any existing laws Congress has to pass it and USCIS just implements it. So I do not think meeting USCIS will help. BTW what is DOS ?
DOS is Department of State who controls all visa numbers.
DOS is Department of State who controls all visa numbers.
more...
house school bag

nozerd
01-27 10:31 AM
Why are the numbers for 2000 so low. Is it because it is pre AC21.
Also how are we currently accounting for 245I folks in this model. Do we have good numbers on them ?
Also how are we currently accounting for 245I folks in this model. Do we have good numbers on them ?
tattoo There
drona
07-09 03:14 PM
Way to go Gabriela!
more...
pictures ag of chips

refiling 485
07-18 10:51 PM
Hi gkdgopi
Did you call texas office regarding July 2nd application? I have filed my application in texas office and they have recieved it on July 2nd.
Thanks
Did you call texas office regarding July 2nd application? I have filed my application in texas office and they have recieved it on July 2nd.
Thanks
dresses School Clipart

cloud 9
07-27 09:26 AM
Trust/Reliability and Desi Consulting companies are oxymorons.
About SRG America: Do google search for SRG America. Looks like a fraud company.
About SRG America: Do google search for SRG America. Looks like a fraud company.
more...
makeup Brown ag lunch program,

pappu
01-10 09:57 AM
thanks Bringing up the thread. I will post if i find some new forums.
new forums and sites are here
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=16078&postcount=42
any volunteers?
new forums and sites are here
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=16078&postcount=42
any volunteers?
girlfriend School Clipart

MDix
01-25 10:45 AM
Please post Email/Letter content here, I can ask all my friend to send it to their respective Senator....
No more Discussion only ACTION.
Thnaks,
MDix
No more Discussion only ACTION.
Thnaks,
MDix
hairstyles Bag clip art

abhijitp
07-25 01:27 AM
Your lawyers are not adding the employment letter because they are working in the ineterst of your HR department and not in your interest. Your HR thinks that after 180 days you will leave the job. So in order to retain you, they are filing incomplete application to invoke an RFE or rejection and keep things iin their control. Hope you are smart enough to see the games people are playing with your greencard application.
Yes, I have this feeling already. Now, what happens if someone switches jobs using AC-21 and then this RFE is received? You have to submit the NEW employment / offer letter right? So how does this help the current employer to stop you from switching jobs?
Yes, I have this feeling already. Now, what happens if someone switches jobs using AC-21 and then this RFE is received? You have to submit the NEW employment / offer letter right? So how does this help the current employer to stop you from switching jobs?
thirdworldman
02-23 03:04 PM
I haven't forgotten, but I haven't had time either. I'm going away for the weekend and won't be able to work on it until after Monday.
stirGC
02-17 04:11 PM
I toally agree with Retrohatao. If we don't raise this issue soon, most of the members will suffer later on this, say 1-4 more years waiting?


No comments:
Post a Comment