masouds
02-16 12:38 PM
Yes you have in your posts supported what IV stands against. You have appreciated policies of US government not letting Indians and Chinese here.So I am not sure what you stand for. IV has opposing country caps on agenda from last three years and suddenly you are telling folks that there are too many Indians and Chinese here and you support caps and less Indians and Chinese here. Yes you are minority and you can say your voice but cannot be racist and cannot offend the majority.
I am sorry if I offended anyone. I don't recall how.
and by the way, my friend, you really really need a life :-) That's the last thing you'll hear from me on this subject.
peace out
I am sorry if I offended anyone. I don't recall how.
and by the way, my friend, you really really need a life :-) That's the last thing you'll hear from me on this subject.
peace out
wallpaper 25 Responses to “Doutzen Kroes

chintu25
09-10 10:44 AM
I will update here for those who cannot enter chat
Right now they are discussing
H.R. 6598
the "Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2008
I will update here once HR 5882 starts
Right now they are discussing
H.R. 6598
the "Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2008
I will update here once HR 5882 starts

Sachin_Stock
09-09 02:05 PM
The only hope, on a personal front, is to port to Eb2 or Eb1. It all depends on your company though. However, those who don't have any issues with their employer, and is contributing a lot, then go for porting. Thats the only hope.
2011 Doutzen Kroes

leoindiano
03-09 01:33 PM
USCIS got amnesia...
So, looking at the bulletin, you will wonder, what USCIS was doin in February and March?
It is the same #@%#@^ng dates,,,,
So, looking at the bulletin, you will wonder, what USCIS was doin in February and March?
It is the same #@%#@^ng dates,,,,
more...

greyhair
02-12 03:16 PM
waste of time : So many people and so many minutes.
waste of space on site : Iv lost some space because of this thread.
marketing gain : That immi business so many people visited their site when they came on iv and saw this sizzling thread about visa wastage.
Decide yourself who won and who lost...
+1
waste of space on site : Iv lost some space because of this thread.
marketing gain : That immi business so many people visited their site when they came on iv and saw this sizzling thread about visa wastage.
Decide yourself who won and who lost...
+1

belmontboy
01-16 03:56 PM
Thanks to Slumdog. Sad but very true.
more...

varshadas
02-18 01:12 PM
Himanshu,
Thank you very much for your appreciation. We are glad to help to get us all out of this mess.
Rajeev, Sanjay, Hemal. Shekhar and Ajay, were you able to get in touch with your local Congressmen, if not, please do so.
Thanks,
Varsha
Thank you very much for your appreciation. We are glad to help to get us all out of this mess.
Rajeev, Sanjay, Hemal. Shekhar and Ajay, were you able to get in touch with your local Congressmen, if not, please do so.
Thanks,
Varsha
2010 doutzen kroes wedding dress.

glus
02-21 12:32 PM
Hi,
Can someone please tell if we can port to EB2 from EB3 even after using AC21 and statred working on EAD??
-THanks
yes, you can unless your eb3 I140 has been revoked for fraud or misrepresentation of facts.
Can someone please tell if we can port to EB2 from EB3 even after using AC21 and statred working on EAD??
-THanks
yes, you can unless your eb3 I140 has been revoked for fraud or misrepresentation of facts.
more...

boldm28
04-05 09:14 AM
in my opinon its a supply demand market ..if some companies are exploting people who are consulting .. it has it shares of good things
1) no big company will generate a pay stub (just by payin u paying the taxes and being on bench)... which by the way is required to do things like renting or getting a credit card
2) not every big company does your GC .. this is from First hand exp .. a friend of mine worked for CISCO for 5 yrs at a very good sal but cause cisco was not able to file his labor he swtiched and now is making half of what he used to make at cisco . but again that is his call
3) Nobody put a gun to your head and asked you to come with an H1 body shop
i am just playing a devils advocate ....
1) no big company will generate a pay stub (just by payin u paying the taxes and being on bench)... which by the way is required to do things like renting or getting a credit card
2) not every big company does your GC .. this is from First hand exp .. a friend of mine worked for CISCO for 5 yrs at a very good sal but cause cisco was not able to file his labor he swtiched and now is making half of what he used to make at cisco . but again that is his call
3) Nobody put a gun to your head and asked you to come with an H1 body shop
i am just playing a devils advocate ....
hair model Doutzen Kroes,

maddipati1
03-12 07:20 AM
ur and some others optimism amazes me.. :D
seems like u r already planning for getting ready for next visa bull(shit)etin ... and after parties... :D
now looks like dates would move only after july..
seems like u r already planning for getting ready for next visa bull(shit)etin ... and after parties... :D
now looks like dates would move only after july..
more...

kaisersose
03-07 04:16 PM
Until last year, it was important to announce a job change via AC21 to USCIS. This was because many sponsoring employers would revoke the 140 (even after 180 days) so that they could reuse the Labor for someone else.
When that happened and there was no AC21 letter from the applicant, some IOs would deny the 485 even without a NOID. This would mean MTR and a lot of unnecessary work.
This problem no longer exists as Labot substitution has been removed. The employer has no incentive to revoke the 140 and so the chances of goofup from USCIS has been lowered.
When that happened and there was no AC21 letter from the applicant, some IOs would deny the 485 even without a NOID. This would mean MTR and a lot of unnecessary work.
This problem no longer exists as Labot substitution has been removed. The employer has no incentive to revoke the 140 and so the chances of goofup from USCIS has been lowered.
hot Celebrity Diet: Doutzen Kroes

nixstor
07-05 11:52 AM
People are voting, but do not want to voice their opinion on why this should be a paid site or not. Did I say anything wrong about paid subscriptions? Those who are voting "NO", Can you enlighten me why a wesbite that we hang on to every day for atleast one hour should be FREE? Why should so much of energy go waste all the time running funding drives? Why does a Murthy or Rajiv's 15 min consultation has to be 225USD and IV's community knowledge leveraged for not even peanuts?
more...
house doutzen-kroes-1

rpuja
07-28 08:03 AM
Hi all,
I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.
I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.
Thanks
I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.
I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.
Thanks
tattoo doutzen kroes hair. doutzen

praveenat11
09-24 09:40 PM
do we need to submit original affidavits for i-485 filing?
more...
pictures Secret Doutzen Kroes

fullerene
06-12 10:15 PM
I don't think the senator version of CIR will be passed at the house so I hope CIR fails completely. So senators can move ahead to vote provisions separately in favor of EB and H1 applicants.
dresses New quot;Angelquot; Doutzen Kroes

mambarg
07-24 01:18 PM
With the new form available on uscis web site.
It clearly says the documents to be attached to 485 and it says employment letter as initial evidence.
So we should attach it . If not now, then you will get RFE. Why to get RFE ?
It clearly says the documents to be attached to 485 and it says employment letter as initial evidence.
So we should attach it . If not now, then you will get RFE. Why to get RFE ?
more...
makeup doutzen kroes weight. doutzen

WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
07-13 12:05 PM
Read this thread and understand what Q, GC Perm and Teddy are saying.
We still have 10K FU/FD visas to go. So in sep the dates should move to June - July 2006.
The can even extend to sep 2006 to capture all visas and move it back to June 2006.
Go and read that rather then guessing
Buddy...what do you mean source please...scroll up and look for an attachment. Use it.
We still have 10K FU/FD visas to go. So in sep the dates should move to June - July 2006.
The can even extend to sep 2006 to capture all visas and move it back to June 2006.
Go and read that rather then guessing
Buddy...what do you mean source please...scroll up and look for an attachment. Use it.
girlfriend Doutzen Kroes Hairstyle

anilnag
03-09 10:47 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=324915#post324915
Please contribute here so that we can end the guessing game and get realistic data on pending applications by each category and country. This will help us determine how fast VB may move in future.
Thanks
Please contribute here so that we can end the guessing game and get realistic data on pending applications by each category and country. This will help us determine how fast VB may move in future.
Thanks
hairstyles Doutzen Kroes Swimsuit Photos

pmb76
07-16 09:15 PM
Someone mentioned that IV has the same web fax facility. Can someone tell us how to use this facility. I registered with the numbersusa site and used their own fax to send out our message. I used the first name, last name and address form fields to put in our message like, "Bunch of Lies", "H1 pay all taxes", Numbersusa is spreading false information". Lets beat them at their own game by sending faxes ourselves and also using their fax service to spread our message. If its a good idea, please register on their site and send out faxes with our message.
Well said. I totally agree with you. Admin please bump up this thread so we may correct the facts on behalf of numbersusa :D
Well said. I totally agree with you. Admin please bump up this thread so we may correct the facts on behalf of numbersusa :D
gsc999
04-20 02:44 PM
Maybe no banners or signs because this is a town-hall style meeting and not a rally. I'll let you know if its ok to do that.
But surely, it would be good if you bring a sign/banner saying "www.immigrationvoice.org" which would help us get more coverage is its caught by the media.
--
Ok, I will get a couple.
But surely, it would be good if you bring a sign/banner saying "www.immigrationvoice.org" which would help us get more coverage is its caught by the media.
--
Ok, I will get a couple.
malaGCPahije
03-17 10:53 AM
Nov 2004. EB3 - I


No comments:
Post a Comment