
thomachan72
07-28 04:45 PM
Hi all,
I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.
I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.
Thanks
A lot of people act as if their God / Gods need their protection. My friends think about that before getting upset about these issues. Do the Gods really need your protection? or is it just your ego thats being hurt? Would Ganesha (in this case) be hurt by being on the beer bottle? Does the picture infact resemble him? has anybody seen Ganesha? I mean, this is 21st century and we have to think rationally before becoming sentimental over these issues. So long as you get hurt over these there will be people to insult you. Believe me my friend no human can ever hurt / insult a God (if there is infact one). so why bother? Maintain your personal relationship with Ganesha in your prayer and let him deal with such insults in his way. The only reality you will ever know is your neighbuor. Live and let others live life to the fullest and dont let religion / religious idease dictate your attitude towards this world. next time you see the beer, buy it and drink it if you enjoy alcoholic beverages.
I am not sure whether I should add this over here or not but I could not resist and I don't know any other way.
I went to a wine shop and was shocked to see cartoon of Ganesha used on the bottle of India Pale Beer. I am not a religious person but this thing made me nervous. Please let me know how this can be protested.
Thanks
A lot of people act as if their God / Gods need their protection. My friends think about that before getting upset about these issues. Do the Gods really need your protection? or is it just your ego thats being hurt? Would Ganesha (in this case) be hurt by being on the beer bottle? Does the picture infact resemble him? has anybody seen Ganesha? I mean, this is 21st century and we have to think rationally before becoming sentimental over these issues. So long as you get hurt over these there will be people to insult you. Believe me my friend no human can ever hurt / insult a God (if there is infact one). so why bother? Maintain your personal relationship with Ganesha in your prayer and let him deal with such insults in his way. The only reality you will ever know is your neighbuor. Live and let others live life to the fullest and dont let religion / religious idease dictate your attitude towards this world. next time you see the beer, buy it and drink it if you enjoy alcoholic beverages.
wallpaper Autumn Fall Waterfall Scenery

kaisersose
08-09 03:25 PM
My wife is on L-1 currently and has an approved H-1b petition from company B which is a "change of status" effective October 01.
We would like to stick to the L-1 for some more time and from what I gather one way of doing it is for her to travel out of the country and move back in.
What other options do we have?
Thanks
We would like to stick to the L-1 for some more time and from what I gather one way of doing it is for her to travel out of the country and move back in.
What other options do we have?
Thanks

apt29
11-11 05:00 PM
Is there any IV member in DC willing take up this task, while we work on document?
The next step is really to get an appointment with the official. We can get signatures/representation much easily.
The next step is really to get an appointment with the official. We can get signatures/representation much easily.
2011 fall scenery wallpapers.

sanjaymk
07-16 06:48 PM
I think we have crossed the stage of educating these guys, and I personally don't think these guys are in a mental state of responding to reason and rationality.
The best way to teach them a lesson and make them ineffective is to simply prove their points are clear blatant lies and put their credibility under question.
We should create a webfax through IV to senators and legislators that reveals their lies and hits them in their core, and let the senators know that believing in these type of immigration-KKK type of organizations will put their credibility among the general public in question and is very badly detrimental to their future.
Sanjay.
The best way to teach them a lesson and make them ineffective is to simply prove their points are clear blatant lies and put their credibility under question.
We should create a webfax through IV to senators and legislators that reveals their lies and hits them in their core, and let the senators know that believing in these type of immigration-KKK type of organizations will put their credibility among the general public in question and is very badly detrimental to their future.
Sanjay.
more...

anurakt
01-17 02:29 PM
I tried to send you something in a private msg but your quota is full
Please send me a message if you have contributed. I don't want to any non-contrbuting members.... The day is not far when IV will have a cease operations due to non-contributing members. !!
ONE THING IS FOR SURE, EITHER IT'S THIS YEAR OR NEVER ....CHOICE IS YOURS
Please send me a message if you have contributed. I don't want to any non-contrbuting members.... The day is not far when IV will have a cease operations due to non-contributing members. !!
ONE THING IS FOR SURE, EITHER IT'S THIS YEAR OR NEVER ....CHOICE IS YOURS

iamgsprabhu
10-15 02:55 PM
Kindly download the Attached Doc.
more...

senthil1
06-13 09:40 AM
I am not supporting consulting ban on h1bs. But even that happens companies will readjust by hiring permanent people. Also big consulting companies will bring more people by L1 and B1. I am working in a consulting company and they do not depend on H1bs though considerable H1bs are there.Still H1b Cap will be reached there is heavy demand for h1b. Also I do not think it is outright ban of H1Bs in consulting. They will allow some form of consulting and they may ban subcontracting in H1b. It depends on how USCIS interprets the law. I hope Congress will not do if anything is bad for country. Infact same rule is there in L1 also. But still I am seeing persons are placed in client sites.
Of course anti immigrants are trying to block H1b program using this but congress trying this because abuses are more in consulting. When congress realizes this anytime they will remove this restriction if they find some other alternative.
Now chances of CIR is 30% and 60% chance of statusquo for another 2 years. Even skil bill is passed seperately same restrictions will come as same Senators will be there.
Some of abuses are
1. Not paying bench
2. Lower pay compared to market
3. illegal agreements
4. Rotation of people and using H1b for outsourcing(It is not abuse but it is not the purpose of H1b)
5. Giving ads for recruiting only H1bs
Let us analyze this thing in depth.
a) According to the restriction which stops consulting
New york city--- Desi Companies will be affected. They will not be able bring H1-B.
CDI, RCG, Bearing Point, Datanomics, .... ..... ... .. there are 1000s of middle vendor which supply the Desi labor to the Wall street companies and more.
I am just talking about NYC. These laborer comes from desi comapnies.
With restriction...desi cannot bring H1-B..the middle vendors are screwed and hence the clients. Due you have an idea how many Indians work for the financial companies that are not a direct hire.
If you stop consulting Wall street's wall will fall. The work that a desi can do in 1 day an american would take three days. At least in my company they have realized it.
You answer this
Of course anti immigrants are trying to block H1b program using this but congress trying this because abuses are more in consulting. When congress realizes this anytime they will remove this restriction if they find some other alternative.
Now chances of CIR is 30% and 60% chance of statusquo for another 2 years. Even skil bill is passed seperately same restrictions will come as same Senators will be there.
Some of abuses are
1. Not paying bench
2. Lower pay compared to market
3. illegal agreements
4. Rotation of people and using H1b for outsourcing(It is not abuse but it is not the purpose of H1b)
5. Giving ads for recruiting only H1bs
Let us analyze this thing in depth.
a) According to the restriction which stops consulting
New york city--- Desi Companies will be affected. They will not be able bring H1-B.
CDI, RCG, Bearing Point, Datanomics, .... ..... ... .. there are 1000s of middle vendor which supply the Desi labor to the Wall street companies and more.
I am just talking about NYC. These laborer comes from desi comapnies.
With restriction...desi cannot bring H1-B..the middle vendors are screwed and hence the clients. Due you have an idea how many Indians work for the financial companies that are not a direct hire.
If you stop consulting Wall street's wall will fall. The work that a desi can do in 1 day an american would take three days. At least in my company they have realized it.
You answer this
2010 Scenery Pictures, Fall Scenery

thomachan72
04-11 10:06 AM
technical issue....dont know why but cant go to page 5.. this post is just to take me to the 5th page....pls ignore
more...

Sandeep
02-08 09:16 AM
Admin,
I beg to differ. As far as USCIS is concerned, it just forwards the security clearance request to FBI/Homeland security. It does not follow up unless you sue USCIS. As far as they are concerned, the "ball is in FBI's court" ( exact words of the representative). So NameCheck need to be a separate issue.
So what you are saying is that since this goes to FBI it is an interagency problem. Or that is what USCIS makes it out to be. So what is it that we are requesting
-FBI speeds up its operation?
-USCIS has some follow up system to check with FBI if the number of days elapsed are more than ____ days?
Since you are more knowledgable on this issue, please post
1. Description of the process and the reasons for the delay
2. Solutions that you think we can propose
Remember that none of us are working on this full time and we depend on such info from you. In the end there is no such thing as a "separate issue" - these are all stepping stones to our objective of getting a GC.
I beg to differ. As far as USCIS is concerned, it just forwards the security clearance request to FBI/Homeland security. It does not follow up unless you sue USCIS. As far as they are concerned, the "ball is in FBI's court" ( exact words of the representative). So NameCheck need to be a separate issue.
So what you are saying is that since this goes to FBI it is an interagency problem. Or that is what USCIS makes it out to be. So what is it that we are requesting
-FBI speeds up its operation?
-USCIS has some follow up system to check with FBI if the number of days elapsed are more than ____ days?
Since you are more knowledgable on this issue, please post
1. Description of the process and the reasons for the delay
2. Solutions that you think we can propose
Remember that none of us are working on this full time and we depend on such info from you. In the end there is no such thing as a "separate issue" - these are all stepping stones to our objective of getting a GC.
hair fall scenery wallpaper.

lord_labaku
07-11 12:50 PM
I dont think USCIS intends to take out the visa numbers for them.
DOS (who publishes the visa bulletin) wants USCIS to take out the numbers....but USCIS sits all day scratching their bottoms & not approving any cases with current priority dates.
P.S : Pardon my crassness; but people waiting in line would definitely understand frustration.
DOS (who publishes the visa bulletin) wants USCIS to take out the numbers....but USCIS sits all day scratching their bottoms & not approving any cases with current priority dates.
P.S : Pardon my crassness; but people waiting in line would definitely understand frustration.
more...

seeker999
08-11 11:13 AM
Are we concluding that we will not have any support from IV for EB3?
Can we draft a letter to USCIS and push it through the founding fathers of IV?
I have an idea, can we connect to a lobbyist who can push the legal immigration. Immigration lawyers, construction companies, banks etc will be the ones benefiting in resolving EB issues. Can they sponsor. Please consider this as me just sharing my thoughts.
Can we draft a letter to USCIS and push it through the founding fathers of IV?
I have an idea, can we connect to a lobbyist who can push the legal immigration. Immigration lawyers, construction companies, banks etc will be the ones benefiting in resolving EB issues. Can they sponsor. Please consider this as me just sharing my thoughts.
hot of beautiful fall foliage

thomachan72
07-05 03:25 PM
Since the sentiment is so string against freeloaders - aren't all the people not donating to AILF freeloaders too ? Let's donate to AILF too while we are at it...
cal_dood, couldn't make out clearly what you said. However, the main point I guess is to contribute to AILF, right? I would say yes, but not directly. The best option would be to contribute to the IV and let them know that you want the money to go to the AILF. I am sure that is what IV is planning to. It doesn't make sense to fight 2 wars against the same enemy. But said that the AILF has made requests for contributions but not very seriously. The main thing they want is to join the case and even that (the numbers required) I believe is already accomplished. So sit back and enjoy the summer, while spreading the message of this injustice.
cal_dood, couldn't make out clearly what you said. However, the main point I guess is to contribute to AILF, right? I would say yes, but not directly. The best option would be to contribute to the IV and let them know that you want the money to go to the AILF. I am sure that is what IV is planning to. It doesn't make sense to fight 2 wars against the same enemy. But said that the AILF has made requests for contributions but not very seriously. The main thing they want is to join the case and even that (the numbers required) I believe is already accomplished. So sit back and enjoy the summer, while spreading the message of this injustice.
more...
house 2010 fall scenery wallpaper

grinch
02-15 09:15 PM
haha dont give up man!
but nice case!
but nice case!
tattoo Scene Wallpaper 、Digital

Wendyzhu77
01-19 10:22 AM
Apparently, the police officer told you the exact story: by law you should carry all your immigration documents, but in practice a passport is good enough. By law he could deport, but in practice he won't though he had enough opportunities.
Well, this is NOT a cooked up story. This happened to me yesterday at Harlingen (HRL) Texas airport.
On January 16, 2008, I went to Mexico for H1-B visa stamping at Matamoras US consulate. I got my H1-B visa stamped and returned to Brownville, Texas.
On January 17, 2008, I was at Harlingen (HRL), Texas airport for my final destination.
One of the TSA security personnel�s is in process of verifying my ticket before proceeding to security check. As every one knows, we must present one of the government issued PHOTO-ID to them to clear the security check. I have shown my driver license and he has cleared the security check (name check).
I was about to proceed further for security screening; mean while, a Police Officer came to me and asked me following questions.
Sir, are you a US citizen?
I said, No
Then, he asked me, can I see your immigration documents.
I have shown my passport to the police officer.
He looked at H1-B visa and I-94 and asked me; who do you work for?
I said my employer�s name.
Later, he gave me my passport back.
Now,
I have asked the Police Officer few questions
1. Sir, I�m in domestic traveling, is it mandatory to carry my immigration documents at all times?
Police Officer said, as per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.
2. What would you have done to me, if I had failed to present my passport?
Police office said, I could have DEPORTED you.
3. Sir, it is not possible for any one to carry passport at all times. Could the LAW allow me to carry photo copies of my passport and immigrations documents?
Police office said, No. Technically, you must carry original documents at all times.
I would advice you to carry Passport at all times.
I did not know this until Police Officer told me about this LAW.
P.S: BTW, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) level is in �ORGANE�.
Well, this is NOT a cooked up story. This happened to me yesterday at Harlingen (HRL) Texas airport.
On January 16, 2008, I went to Mexico for H1-B visa stamping at Matamoras US consulate. I got my H1-B visa stamped and returned to Brownville, Texas.
On January 17, 2008, I was at Harlingen (HRL), Texas airport for my final destination.
One of the TSA security personnel�s is in process of verifying my ticket before proceeding to security check. As every one knows, we must present one of the government issued PHOTO-ID to them to clear the security check. I have shown my driver license and he has cleared the security check (name check).
I was about to proceed further for security screening; mean while, a Police Officer came to me and asked me following questions.
Sir, are you a US citizen?
I said, No
Then, he asked me, can I see your immigration documents.
I have shown my passport to the police officer.
He looked at H1-B visa and I-94 and asked me; who do you work for?
I said my employer�s name.
Later, he gave me my passport back.
Now,
I have asked the Police Officer few questions
1. Sir, I�m in domestic traveling, is it mandatory to carry my immigration documents at all times?
Police Officer said, as per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.
2. What would you have done to me, if I had failed to present my passport?
Police office said, I could have DEPORTED you.
3. Sir, it is not possible for any one to carry passport at all times. Could the LAW allow me to carry photo copies of my passport and immigrations documents?
Police office said, No. Technically, you must carry original documents at all times.
I would advice you to carry Passport at all times.
I did not know this until Police Officer told me about this LAW.
P.S: BTW, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) level is in �ORGANE�.
more...
pictures Beautiful Fall Wallpapers

bharani
10-17 11:08 AM
Just mailed the letter.
dresses fall scenery Stock Photo -

.soulty
03-19 11:02 PM
moved it, status closed now.. ;)
more...
makeup Colorado Fall Foliage

Jerrome
07-13 08:30 AM
Let us see the approvals trend till october. I am guessing the PD will move back to MID 2005 or 2004 by October for EB-2 India.
girlfriend fall scenery wallpapers. fall

godbole_sanjaya
01-17 08:33 AM
Hello All,
How about flashing the total contribution so far and the amount pending to make the target on the home-page?
Hopefull, this might be inspiring.
How about flashing the total contribution so far and the amount pending to make the target on the home-page?
Hopefull, this might be inspiring.
hairstyles heart for fall scenery,

karanp25
07-14 06:23 PM
When did u file your application for EAD renewal and which service center? I am not sure why you think EAD renewal triggered this I-485 RFE?
I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.
I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
What document should I send to USCIS now?
I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.
I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
What document should I send to USCIS now?
nomi
12-11 03:12 PM
First someone from IV core has to confirm that this rule change does not need congress action. I am sure the core has explored this option before.
Until then, there is no point in having any discussion on this.
Can someone from IV core team confirm this "this rule change does not need congress action." ???
If we don`t talk about here then how does core team know aobut it ??
Anyway i will wait from core team about it. I don`t know either this rule come under USCIS OR Department of State ??
thx.
Until then, there is no point in having any discussion on this.
Can someone from IV core team confirm this "this rule change does not need congress action." ???
If we don`t talk about here then how does core team know aobut it ??
Anyway i will wait from core team about it. I don`t know either this rule come under USCIS OR Department of State ??
thx.
waitnwatch
07-13 12:00 PM
"Why does Murthy publicize such a letter?" - well it means that she has a client base who needs to know what she is doing in her capacity as thier attorney. Second - there are thousands of Murthy.com members who are neither her client nor her well wishers - but who go to her site to find what is going on latest in the world of Immigration. Not to discredit anyone's effort in this issue - ask any immigrant or potential immigrant into this country about immigration related question, I can guarantee you that they have gained almost all thier knowledge about the process from Murthy.com site. Intended or unintended - the message to DHS is welcome, particularly at this time, be it from whoever.
Anyone who has been a regular murthy.com visitor knows that her site consists of all her interactions with all the Agency people and government officials regarding immigration. Its called the "Internet". People post stuff - period! If it is meant to garner attention, yes, people will post messages. Its far better than a bunch of goof balls posting in youtube about thier experience with coke and spearmint. Please come out of the caves - people.
You've agreed with my notion that this is just another posting on the internet. I surely agree with that. On the other hand this letter does not "add" or "subtract" much from the debate. In other words it doesn't have more value than say a letter from you. Of course if there is a response from the DHS secretary to the letter then one can definitely say there is great value in this letter.
Also note that the importance or usefulness of this letter has nothing to do with Murthy's forum. One can also add intent to why she set up that forum but that is not the point of this discussion. Also your statement about all immigrants getting their immigration knowledge from murthy is interesting although again that has nothing to do with this discussion.
Anyway this ultimately will lead nowhere..........I donot have an issue with Murthy writing a letter and posting it on her website. My problem is with this thread on IV which is trying to give that letter a warped perspective of importance.
Anyone who has been a regular murthy.com visitor knows that her site consists of all her interactions with all the Agency people and government officials regarding immigration. Its called the "Internet". People post stuff - period! If it is meant to garner attention, yes, people will post messages. Its far better than a bunch of goof balls posting in youtube about thier experience with coke and spearmint. Please come out of the caves - people.
You've agreed with my notion that this is just another posting on the internet. I surely agree with that. On the other hand this letter does not "add" or "subtract" much from the debate. In other words it doesn't have more value than say a letter from you. Of course if there is a response from the DHS secretary to the letter then one can definitely say there is great value in this letter.
Also note that the importance or usefulness of this letter has nothing to do with Murthy's forum. One can also add intent to why she set up that forum but that is not the point of this discussion. Also your statement about all immigrants getting their immigration knowledge from murthy is interesting although again that has nothing to do with this discussion.
Anyway this ultimately will lead nowhere..........I donot have an issue with Murthy writing a letter and posting it on her website. My problem is with this thread on IV which is trying to give that letter a warped perspective of importance.


No comments:
Post a Comment