Popular Post

Monday, June 20, 2011

tissue paper flowers wedding

images diy paper flowers wedding. tissue paper flowers wedding. Tissue paper pom poms
  • Tissue paper pom poms



  • tonyHK12
    02-10 10:41 AM
    I have about 9500 miles in Delta.
    As StarSun mentioned, we need a volunteer to maintain a spreadsheet of miles, accomodations for matching. Can someone take this up?

    Can anyone suggest hotels and/or if already booked can you post those hotel name & locations?

    Also, just a suggestion, this thread is getting complicated as far as matching donors with travelers is concerned... May be create a Google spreadsheet with all the donors (miles, accommodations) and match them with travelers from just one central location?





    wallpaper Tissue paper pom poms tissue paper flowers wedding. the tissue paper flowers.
  • the tissue paper flowers.



  • fromnaija
    07-23 05:19 PM
    My lawyer also submitted my 485 without the employer's letter. She maintained that since I currently work for the petitioning employer, it is not required. She only submitted my pay advice.

    Thanks much for your time! We already applied without it.
    Lets see... I don;t have much in my hands other than waiting....





    tissue paper flowers wedding. Tissue paper flowers using the
  • Tissue paper flowers using the



  • paskal
    07-03 01:56 PM
    AFAIK, this does not work for people who are already in the US. One has to work in their native or different county to be eligible for the EB1 managerial position here. Some one might have sneaked away this way at some time. But this is definitely not happening on a large scale as EB1 is current for all countries for quite some time. If a lot of folks are getting away, EB1 cannot be current for long time.

    this does happen- for people in the US already. larger companies find it convenient to simply send the employee out for exactly 365 days and then transfer them back. and Voila! you are in the front of the line!
    all legal...but one of the various problems that cause the system to be clogged.





    2011 the tissue paper flowers. tissue paper flowers wedding. up w/ tissue paper flowers
  • up w/ tissue paper flowers



  • Macaca
    09-26 12:19 PM
    Please send a thank you email to the reporter....

    Eilene Zimmerman
    freelance journalist
    v and f: 619.582.2192
    ezimmerman@sbcglobal.net


    This will be a great gesture on IV's part.
    Ask her to write separately about us and mention IV! It appears the mistake was not intensional.

    Stay in touch with her. We will need her later!



    more...


    tissue paper flowers wedding. 10 Hot Pink Tissue Paper Flowers  Wedding, Birthday Party and Shower
  • 10 Hot Pink Tissue Paper Flowers Wedding, Birthday Party and Shower



  • desi3933
    03-09 01:04 PM
    spillover happens only when there are more EB based visas available than the number actually issued in the last quarter,

    People who don't believe the slow movement should get reality check done.

    I am getting Red for this. Great.





    tissue paper flowers wedding. This is a wedding card that I have made with the tissue paper flowers and of
  • This is a wedding card that I have made with the tissue paper flowers and of



  • nojoke
    10-20 06:34 PM
    I missed on some of the conversation here
    - '92-'00 was a good economic time because of the dot com boom.

    It happened because of Al Gore and policies of Clinton

    - the repubs were in charge of the house and senate, and they helped in part to frame/pass the policies during that time.

    I thought they are in charge till 2006? So what got changed from 1992-2000 and from 2000-2006?
    - the housing sector debacle started in the clinton era, when the dems pushed the fannie may & freddie mac to lower the lending standards to give loans to the people who couldn't afford it. though it sounded like a good objective they all knew that at one point it would boomerang.

    This credit problem was caused by not only Fannie/Freddie but due to deregulation of banking and finance sector that started from Regan era. Republicans are so proud of deregulation.

    - the dems did that for their own purposes:
    1. to gain the support of the lower income/middle income population which they did.

    And for Bush to be proud of the ownership society that he bragged about in 2004.

    2. to fatten their own wallets-they changed the compensation rules so that the more they loan out the more their compensation. the dem guy in charge of the loaning agencies earned 90 mil in 6 years.

    Prove.

    3. the top two beneficiaries of contribution from fm/fm were guess who chris dodd & barck obama (barack got 130K in just 3 years). not to mention the favorable interest rates on their mortgage loans.

    Not True. The employees of the firm gave to obama campaign. Companies are prohibited by law from giving donations. On the otherhand
    The New York Times has published a separate list looking at contributions from "directors, officers, and lobbyists for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac" for the 2008 campaign cycle. That list � using figures from the Federal Election Commission � shows McCain receiving $169,000, while Obama received only $16,000.

    - the US has prospered so far because of its capitalistic philosophy. it has advanced innovation, and entrepreneurship, because innovators know they'll be compensated for their hardwork. barack recently claimed he want's to spread the wealth around which is a socialist philosophy...you've seen that in the communist countries (no growth, poverty, and low standards).

    FOX news talking point. He meant tax the rich to give tax break for the middle class. If you are super rich then I understand your anger.
    Unregulated capitalism will cause serious trouble. We just found that out.
    [/QUOTE]

    - barack has had no accomplishment at all...no executive decision made, no major legislation (bills) introduced or passed (let alone through bipartisan efforts). so all of a sudden to assume he's going to bring change is ridiculous. hillary would have made a better president of course the press decides/controls everything now.

    It is leadership skills. Not the most experienced skill that is needed. He obviously has the skills since he defeated the great clintons.

    - look at the huge spending plan he has (free giveaways to everybody)...to fund that he'll tax you and I (take away whatever money we've saved).

    FOX news talking points. He said he will give tax cut for middle class. Moreover McCain's spending plan is will have a deficit of 1trillion compared to 750billion from obama's plan. Google.

    - he's ambiguous on everything...he changed his initial position on almost everything, and not just once (again according to the audience)

    FOX news talking point again. No proof. McCain said economy fundamentally good then bad, he has a long list. I don't have time http://www.bi30.org/wordpress/flipflopper.htm

    I don't think we need to go thru all this again. all i care now is my gc, and I don't think obama is for it. even if he says he's for it, you can't trust him. he'll change his position when it becomes unpopular.

    again be rational in your thinking.

    p.s with the limited time I had I wrote all this...so don't pounce on any gramatical errors (of course the dems like to do that).



    more...


    tissue paper flowers wedding. tissue paper flowers wedding. Tissue Paper Pom Flowers
  • tissue paper flowers wedding. Tissue Paper Pom Flowers



  • StarSun
    03-03 11:05 AM
    /\/\/\/\





    2010 Tissue paper flowers using the tissue paper flowers wedding. diy paper flowers wedding.
  • diy paper flowers wedding.



  • nojoke
    03-01 03:57 AM
    What a lovely change. Every time Obama and his press Secy opens their mouth, markets dive into red. In this country Main Street and Wall Street are in bed with each other :-)
    Obama with his sense-less economic policies, trying to separate Main Street from Wall street. Government needs to seriously lure the investors to the market , cut capital gains and taxes, take off protectionist hats and recover the economy. Then Obama can go with his socialist/populist agenda but certainly this is not the right time.:D

    Stop watching faux news.
    Bush has done tax cuts to the investor class and look where it has taken this country.



    more...


    tissue paper flowers wedding. tissue paper flowers
  • tissue paper flowers



  • BlueSunD
    03-07 12:08 AM
    I guess it is kind of hard to try to complete an image that satisfies the mental picture that we have of it. Mostly, because of time, right now I have a lot to do too. But I won�t quit no matter what.... I guess that, either I love too much to work on 3D, or I like to suffer and don�t sleep :krazy: Anyway, good luck to everyone!

    Geez Grinch! That�s really cool! I hadn�t reloaded this page until I posted... and I didn�t want to double post :)

    Anyway, it�s really neat! Congratulations, the texturing is really nice!





    hair up w/ tissue paper flowers tissue paper flowers wedding. crepe paper flowers wedding.
  • crepe paper flowers wedding.



  • nervous-wreck
    03-15 05:51 PM
    what i am saying is how and why is it that inspite of the PD having been current as I detailed in my original post for so long during 2000-2005 for EB 2 India, why are there applicants from way back in 2002 and 2003 still waiting?

    Honestly, I thought they should have been already processed and gotten their Green cards by now.

    All I am trying to figure out is how many applicants from 2004-2005 are still in the proverbial 'PIPELINE' waiting. Unless they are done, the PD is not gonna move.

    If we can have it move conclusively to 2005-2006 regions relatively quickly, most problems are solved.

    BTW, what are the chances that the PD may become "Current" again for EB2/EB3 India over the next 40 months?

    Thanks



    more...


    tissue paper flowers wedding. Paper flowers. Wedding Flowers
  • Paper flowers. Wedding Flowers



  • akhilmahajan
    10-16 08:48 AM
    I will be mailing my letter today for myself and my wife and will be requesting my friends to do the same. Thanks a lot for taking the initiative.

    GO I/WE GO.





    hot 10 Hot Pink Tissue Paper Flowers Wedding, Birthday Party and Shower tissue paper flowers wedding. whimsical paper flowers
  • whimsical paper flowers



  • alterego
    09-17 10:59 PM
    It is not end of the world. But end of the economy as we know it. People smarter than me and you have said this is turning into an armageddon.

    Armageddon or not, smart or fool, time will tell. My view is recession yes, outside chance of a depression. Armageddon...........not really.

    Interesting thing is Berkshire stock is up while all this is going on. Gives you an idea how much high regard people have for its balance sheet, Buffet and Co. stock picking prowess and his 30 plus billion cash war chest at this time.



    more...


    house Tissue paper (we bought a tissue paper flowers wedding. tissue paper flowers.
  • tissue paper flowers.



  • srkamath
    07-12 03:40 PM
    I'm killing my own joy here...... the Aug Bulletin says
    "Consular officers are required to report to the Department of State documentarily qualified applicants for numerically limited visas; the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security reports applicants for adjustment of status."

    Documentarily Qualified (DQ'd)

    USCIS and Consulates submitted a list of Documentarily Qualified applicants to DOS on July 8th. The latest PD of the applicants on that list was before 01-June therefore they have set the PD at 01-June-2006.

    What is documentarily qualified?





    tattoo This is a wedding card that I have made with the tissue paper flowers and of tissue paper flowers wedding. tissue paper flowers wedding. I made the tissue paper
  • tissue paper flowers wedding. I made the tissue paper



  • GCVivek
    03-21 02:42 PM
    UMA001,

    Your case may be sad and I understand your frustration but the fact that you joined the company ONLY FOR GC is itself ILLEGAL. You should have known this was coming. There is no legal standing for them to sponsor your GC without having a job for you (needing your services) AFTER you are granted GC.

    This is simply the truth!

    -Vivek

    Mayhemt,

    Please dont talk without knowing the truth.
    I joined the company only for green card, I was a consultant for them before I became full time. They told me this 'We will sponsor green card, will you become full time' I said if you do green card I will join. But they did not keep their promise. Thatis give and take. They already gained from their investment, Thats y they dont want to sponsor anymore. They do green card for what we do for 6 years not for sticking with them for 20+ years.
    if I was in my company shoes , I would not take the documents, drag for 2.5 years and say 'We found candidates' . I would have either said in 6 months sorry we cant do or file green card.One need to have honesty. If I am that smart likemy employer I would ve started a company already and firing H1 guys left n right



    more...


    pictures tissue paper flowers wedding. Tissue Paper Pom Flowers tissue paper flowers wedding. up w/ tissue paper flowers
  • up w/ tissue paper flowers



  • never_giveup
    09-10 02:40 PM
    can some one pls post the link for live telecast

    thanks

    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html

    Look for today's date and link next to it.





    dresses whimsical paper flowers tissue paper flowers wedding. same tissue paper flowers
  • same tissue paper flowers



  • sanju
    01-09 01:21 PM
    Can you please share with me PM some of these companies as I am lookin for a h1b sponsorer for someone i know who has done masters here.... and is fresher... not that he wants to put fake.... he is ready to get a entry level salary and state that he graduated out of school and is a fresher..... just that he wants someone to do his h1b...

    Sure, no problem, you can call this number (202) 224-2152 and ask for Dick Durbin. Speak to him and explain him the whole situation, he maybe able to arrange to file h1b for you, sorry I meant your "someone". :rolleyes:


    .



    more...


    makeup tissue paper flowers tissue paper flowers wedding. Tissue paper (we bought a
  • Tissue paper (we bought a



  • voldemar
    06-20 06:06 PM
    1) Is it ok if I file EAD & AP separately from I-485?
    Or should i wait till I-485 approval is received and then file EAD & AP.
    When you get 485 approval you will not need EAD or AP :D
    It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.





    girlfriend tissue paper flowers wedding. I made the tissue paper tissue paper flowers wedding. You can make other flowers
  • You can make other flowers



  • Dhundhun
    07-11 01:29 PM
    issue one year EAD and milk more money

    First thing came to mind, almost everyone gets 1 year EAD. Perhaps it is not easy to decide who gets 2 years EAD. This movement of dates solves the problem.
    .. Most of EB2 gets 1 yr. EAD
    .. Most of EB3 gets 2 yr. EAD





    hairstyles Paper flowers. Wedding Flowers tissue paper flowers wedding. tissue paper flowers wedding. Tissue paper (we bought a
  • tissue paper flowers wedding. Tissue paper (we bought a



  • sunty
    11-11 09:37 AM
    vin13,

    This just beats me..Why was the conference call idea for such an important issue floated only in the Donor Forum. Fine, the Donors pay and they deserve to have some information. But if you need bigger participation from IV members, the conf. call idea should have been in the General Forum as well....

    Anyways, can this still be arranged ? I would love to be a part of that in any possible way. Please let me and all the other members know.





    dealsnet
    08-21 11:14 PM
    Nobody get any advantage from your situation. We are all very sad about your situation. Even legal IV members are forced to go home after loosing their job and after 6 years in H1B.
    You are here come not in any work visa catagory. Not even in NAFTA.
    You file your I-485 at the time of July 2007 visa fiasco.
    USCIS got 1 million application at that period. So they didn't made much scrutiny your application. If at normal time, you may get a fast RFE and subsequent denial.
    Because of work load it was not happened. I have read all of your previous threads in IV (REGARDING FINGER PRINT ETC). Your case is diffrent with the people here.
    You are ignorant regarding immigration. You have acess to comuter. Google it and get info.

    You are telling about I-485 only.
    YOU ARE NOT TELLING ABOUT I-140 (EMPLOYMENT BASED) OR I-130 (FAMILY BASED)
    IF you are not filed I-130 or I-140 at the time or before I-485, your petition is invalid.
    Except EB1, almost all EB based GC need labor process.

    If your I-94 date is expired and you are not extend it or change to any visa catagory at the time of I-485 filing, you are illegal. IT IS THE HARD TRUTH.
    USCIS will not adjust the status, if the petitioner is not legal at the time of I485 filing.
    After I-485 filing I-94 expiry is not a problem.
    Canada is next country. Why you didn't go back and come in NAFTA or other visa catagory ?

    Thank you to those of you who were kind enough to respond with helpful information and some understanding for my situation. I do appreciate that much.
    And for those of you who were sarcastic and rude and accusing me of being illegal, if that was the case, then why has USCIS not stated that one time in all the correspondence I have had from them and why are they willing to give me a chance to file the required forms at this time?
    They know where I live, who I live with and anything else they need to know. Illegal immigrants don't make themselves known to anybody that could/would report them. If I had something to hide, I would do so, but I have no secrets from them whatsoever. I have done all I have been asked to do and have the paperwork to prove it. I have not gotten a job anywhere outside of the home I live in and they are well aware of what I do here, I have not committed any crimes, my biometrics have come back clear, therefore I have no criminal record in my home country, so therefore I am not a threat whatsoever to anyone in the US.
    No one at USCIS has ever stated by phone or mail that I am here illegally and if that was the case, I would think they would have been quick to deport me since they knew everything they needed to know in order to find me and still do. I have nothing to hide.





    ronhira
    03-12 12:24 PM
    So now only paid people get access to information. Why don't you start contributing now?

    I am not on any side and seriously want atleast the bashing stopped. But don't want some piece of jerk doing this for sake of passing time. I would consider Ron Hira a better candidate to counter bashing. He is paid (thats what it shows on his status as "donor").

    More, I sincerely don't believe that paid employee of competitor can do this. 2 reasons:

    1. By any kind of conversation, site gets more traffic. Thats exactly competitors don't want.
    2. This could lead to serious legal issue and opposites can lose their shirts.

    I think the people on opposite sites are some old finger burnt people from IV itself like Kumar. Think what Kumar will do if he is banned from IV today for harsh bashing!


    gckaMara.... i love u for volunteering me for doing something.... not sure what..... but that's ok.....

    btw.... greyhair is just giving excuses...... but u look like someone who cares.... y r u not a donor....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment